best teams next year

32rebel

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to tell the other teams in 1A this, but CPA and DCA will both be better next year than they are this year, barring injuries. If CPA can somehow run the table this year, they have a great chance next year to make it 4 state titles in 5 years. CPA loses some seniors this year that are talented, but they have back; QB (Pollock), All-state WR (Sikes), all-state RB (Landers), all-state DB (Fisher), several great role players,kicker, punter, and an upcoming Sophomore class that was undefeated in Middle School and only gave up 7 points, led by this year's 2nd leading tackler, Alex House and the next Chris Wooden-type back, Austin Harrison. It should be CPA, DCA - #1,2 next year.

In Region 2 - 5A Ooltewah should be back in the playoffs. They only lose two offensive linemen and a WR on offense. Defense loses a LB, CB, (2)DL.

Oak Ridge loses alot of seniors (30) but their sophmore class is real strong. They seem to reload every year. OR and Ooltewah played in the freshman championship game this year also.

Soddy Daisy loses alot of their skilled players but most of the line returns. (new QB and backfield) I think they will struggle.

Farragut loses 21 seniors, I think they will struggle also.

Bradley County should continue to improve maybe playoff contender.

Heritage - loses several seniors, I think they will struggle again.

McMinn County was young this year and should be a playoff team in 2004.

William Blount should be playoff contender also.

Other Chattanooga Area teams to watch next year - Boyd Buchanan, Tyner, Red Bank, Cleveland and Rhea County.

Even if Maryville doesn't win another state this year, they will reload for next year. This was supposed to be a "rebuilding" year and the Rebels have gone 10-0. Kinda scary for other 4A teams. Also, their freshman team is one of the best ever, which includes the Senior Class who won in 98, and the Classes that won in 2001 and 2002.

You will hear many different opinions about Lewis County, but here is mine....I do not think we will be near as good as we have been the past few years....even though i will be playin and you would think i would have alot of confidence, but next year is a rebuilding year, we will be losing alot of players. Including David Sharp, and our backup QB will have to get alot better to be the starter next year. And there are rumors of another one of our best players transferring next year possibly. But I hope I am wrong and we have another great season next year.....GO PANTHERS!!!!

I think that brentwood academy is going to have the best team in tn next year

-they are loosing theo townsend and holbert but tyree ford is an amazing freshman who started 1 game this year and had 160 yards rushing

-griffin the qb/fs is coming back play and is all state at fs and will be playing at the next level

-they are not loosing anybody on the defensive line and only 3 on the offensive which have just ###### good of backups

- barry turner will be coming back and will have an amazing year next year

-the 2 corners bruce little and chris slay are going to be coming back next year

I think that brentwood academy is going to have the best team in tn next year

-they are loosing theo townsend and holbert but tyree ford is an amazing freshman who started 1 game this year and had 160 yards rushing

-griffin the qb/fs is coming back play and is all state at fs and will be playing at the next level

-they are not loosing anybody on the defensive line and only 3 on the offensive which have just ###### good of backups

- barry turner will be coming back and will have an amazing year next year

-the 2 corners bruce little and chris slay are going to be coming back next year

BA's going to be VERY tough next year. But let's worry about this year first!!