Rhea Co. Vs. Maryville

MRedRebels

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville beat the Rhea County Golden Eagles, 30 something to 10. I bet all you people that have brought down Rhea County in the last week are really happy. Yes, RCHS lost we are soooo glad. I don't want to listen to that. To all you Maryville fans, your Red Rebels will lose to Cleveland. I will always stick up for the Rhea County Golden Eagles, no matter what.

Maryville beat the Rhea County Golden Eagles, 30 something to 10. I bet all you people that have brought down Rhea County in the last week are really happy. Yes, RCHS lost we are soooo glad. I don't want to listen to that. To all you Maryville fans, your Red Rebels will lose to Cleveland. I will always stick up for the Rhea County Golden Eagles, no matter what.

You may want to check that pal. I heard on the way home Knox West beat cleveland in their own back yard. That is our fourth place team beating your first place team. I tried warning the Cleveland people not to be thinking about Maryville tonight or they could be in trouble. Your region has one team left.

I had no idea Cleveland lost 'til I entered my post. So I am going to say that my bad and Maryville is going to win the Class 4-A state title.

Thats ok. Anyone who likes Andy Kelly cannot be all that bad. He was a great one. Maryville still has a long way to go.

The best thing about tonite's Maryville-Rhea Co. game was the presence of Ryan Headrick on the sideline. It was great. It is hard to believe all that has happened since Ryan and Maryville have played their last home game against West. Thanks to the Good Lord for Ryan being able to be back home tonight.

As for the game, Maryville jumped out early and sort of coasted to the win. At times the offense looked sloppy. Penalties and musical QB's seemed to hurt some imo. Matt Valentine got a little dinged, but I believe he'll be o.k. By the way, does anyone know why Chase Sanders did not play?

We need to play better and focus in on a very talented Chattanooga Central team. One at a time. Go Rebs.

AndyKelly- seems you are just another hater. why dont you like Maryville? Because the boys work hard and it pays off? Because they win. And dont try to say they do not play with class. Read the posts on here from the teams Maryville has beaten.. somebody always comments on the amount of class Maryville shows in each game. With the talent they have we could easily trounce a lot of teams but we don't we play 3rd and 4th stringers half the game. Your just upset that Rhea county came into our house and got beat by a team that just happens to be on a 36 game winning streak oh wait its not 37games. so Think before you speak.

Rhyno it was great to see you again we all love ya buddy.

Maryville has a good team but their team isn't as good as it has been in the past years and Rhea County has played good the past few weeks and I believe that Rhea County can come up with an Upset @ Maryville's Home if they keep playin the way they have been. Rhea County has alot of PlayMakers but so does Maryville. I think If Rhea County does Win it will be a REALLY CLOSE GAME but if Maryville Wins I think it will only be by 1 or 2 TD's.

Yeah good call on the 1 or 2 touchdowns buddy. ANDYKELLY'SFAN- The only thing i recall about Andy Kelly was him getting but on the ground for a sack by Andrew Hodge

Edited by mrebel171113