CLOUDLAND, OVERRATED?

volfan3029

VOLFAN3029 also while in Roan Mountain, stop by one of the stores and pick up a copy of Double Play Sports Weekly, so you can see how the younger Landers play

Fballman been around this game 45 years and this Cloudland team is just like Coke cola, The are the REAL THING. as you will see. Cloudland 70, CAK 13

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

one more thing VOLFAN stop at Bobs Dairyland and grab one of the BEST BURGERS you will ever eat, so maybe your trip won't be a complete waste

I vouch for the burger. Best I ever ate. That's one reason I hope SP gets to play Cloudland in the semi I want another one of those burgers only this time I'll get two, one to eat on the way home.

VOLFAN3029 also while in Roan Mountain, stop by one of the stores and pick up a copy of Double Play Sports Weekly, so you can see how the younger Landers play

Fballman been around this game 45 years and this Cloudland team is just like Coke cola, The are the REAL THING. as you will see. Cloudland 70, CAK 13

Hey Deke, I dont doubt ya buddy. I know Cloudland is the real thing. I was trying to emphasize that Vol mans post in NO way represents the ideaologies of the CAK or their team. They respect every team they play and dont back down from the challenge.

Fballman 685, I,m sure that coach Young and the CAK warriors have plenty of respect for our Landers. We also respect their program ,they have really picked it up this season, they also have 14 seniors that don,t want this to be their last football game. Its obvious this guy just don,t know what he,s talking about and I believe everyone has got their point across. Whoever this cat is, is in for a rude awakening tomorrow night.GO LANDERS

Volfan3029

I am by no means a Cloudland fan. I've watched them and there is no way that they are overrated. How could you call a team overrated that has been to the state championship game and the state semifinals in the last two seasons. How far have your CAK Warriors gone in that time? Cloudland does play in a bad district, but they played 4A Cherokee, 2A Hampton, and two teams from Virginia. Don't bash the 'Landers, 'cause when Mark Byrd gets loose, there may not be any mercy showed on ya'll. Cloudland 63 CAK 13

I'm not much on predictions. I will say this tough. Football games are played for a reason. Matchups are key. It is hard to say what the outcome will be. Cloudland is very good. CAK is a good football team. Can they find enough weaknesses in Cloudland to produce a win? Who knows? I am interested to see because their coaching staff is very good.

CAK 35 Cloudland 22 or 72 could be either