MACON CO. vs GRUNDY CO.

KITTY_KAT

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is terrible people are talking about the band. This has nothing to do with the game. I don't care what anyone says it does not matter. Some people seem to live on this thread get a life(Kitty). It seems like all you do is run your chops about anything that comes to mind. Let the kids play the game and the best team will win. I look for some home cooking from the ref's if you know what I mean. It will be a cold one on Friday night. Good luck to both teams.

I'm loving all the BIG talk that the Macon Co. fans are doing!!! The Kids at Macon Co. may not be able to get out of the locker room, because their heads are so big. Man I can't beleive this post, but I'm loving the talk. Everytime the other team looks past GC, they really bring the A ++ game. People do you not realize that the kids from both counties read this and it really affects them mentally. What you have done is blown MC heads up so big, and you have really given GC an extra tool for their great coach. Saturday morning I thought MC would win a close ballgame over GC, but now I think GC will be at MC with really something to prove and the yellow jackets will really be swarming. You people in MC have added gas to a very big FIRE.

I just feel you people have talked way to much on this POST. Jacket fans take note: Get behind the Jackets and lets really show MC what JACKET football is all about.

Jacket Player's, I hope your as fired up as I am. Heck I'm ready to suit up and play. PUT THE STING IN MC.... Go.ooo..ooo JACKETS

I'm loving all the BIG talk that the Macon Co. fans are doing!!! The Kids at Macon Co. may not be able to get out of the locker room, because their heads are so big. Man I can't beleive this post, but I'm loving the talk. Everytime the other team looks past GC, they really bring the A ++ game. People do you not realize that the kids from both counties read this and it really affects them mentally. What you have done is blown MC heads up so big, and you have really given GC an extra tool for their great coach. Saturday morning I thought MC would win a close ballgame over GC, but now I think GC will be at MC with really something to prove and the yellow jackets will really be swarming. You people in MC have added gas to a very big FIRE.

I just feel you people have talked way to much on this POST. Jacket fans take note: Get behind the Jackets and lets really show MC what JACKET football is all about.

Jacket Player's, I hope your as fired up as I am. Heck I'm ready to suit up and play. PUT THE STING IN MC.... Go.ooo..ooo JACKETS

Ah, Sir/Ma'am I will submit to you that alot of these picks are coming from people that are not from MC, namely some TC fans that have seen both teams. Our boys know where this program has been and where they want to take it as well. but I guess I will have to resort to Week 5 tactics.............................

YOUR'E RIGHT.....We could never beat you..........You have the stronger team.......We got the big head.......... We won't be prepared............ We can't hit hard............. We don't have ANY weapons............ OUR WINS WERE FLUKES.......... We must be lucky...........

Hope you believe every single word Doc!!!!!!!!!!!

GET SOME!

MC boys have heard the same crap you just said since week 4,so you go on believeing as much as you can,

THE TIGERS WILL BE READY FOR THE YELLAR JACKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Macon County thinks they are the freaking Kansas City Chiefs. Come on. You have one good season, and win one play-off game since the TSSAA was created in 1969. You have to be consistent. Year-in year-out, to be considered a good program. And MC is by far not considered a good program. INAPPROPRIATE

Edited by QueenBee

I was in a hurry and I left something out of my previous post. This is to the editor of the Macon County Times, Mr. Truett Langston. Football is a spectator sport. You aren't supposedto sit there like it some Broadway play and clap at the end. The teams enjoy it when the crowd gets fired up. If you want to sit there like a knot on a log then just stay at home!!! If you don not like the air horn you have the choice of not listening to it by staying home. But please do not get ill because some people in this town have Tiger Pride and want to cheer on their hometown team.

Sincerely,

Cap'n White Bread

Edited by CapnWhiteBread

Macon County thinks they are the freaking Kansas City Chiefs. Come on. You have one good season, and win one play-off game since the TSSAA was created in 1969. You have to be consistent. Year-in year-out, to be considered a good program. And MC is by far not considered a good program. INAPPRORPIATE

Boy,you know your football, you sound like you could replace JOHN MADDEN on Monday nite,SHssssss!!!!

I don't see where the past has anything to do with the present and it doesn't.

If you don't like what you read on here then GET OFF OUR THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

And as far as how much you know regarding the SC vs Portland thread,if MC wins you be sure to show up at SC or Portland to see us play them. LMAO!!!!! :D

Edited by QueenBee