McMinn County V.S. Dobyns Bennet

MCHSGoTribe

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as of just about 15 minutes ago i talked to number #60 and he says hes planning on playing. he seems like hes doing a lot better he says he feels between 70 and 80 % so that will be good if he gets just 5% better by tomorrow. He said that he is planning on switching out with the back up every other series and that will help the cherokees out a lot.

I think this game is going to be a great one. I have heard that DB has some big play makers so it will be a test for the McMinn County defense but I think they are up to the challenge. I hope the players at McMinn County are healthy and ready to play because I think they can pull an upset, at least that is what I am hoping for. Wish I could be there to watch the game. GO CHEROKEES!

I think this game is going to be a great one. I have heard that DB has some big play makers so it will be a test for the McMinn County defense but I think they are up to the challenge. I hope the players at McMinn County are healthy and ready to play because I think they can pull an upset, at least that is what I am hoping for. Wish I could be there to watch the game. GO CHEROKEES!

Wish all cherokee fans could be there!!!

The Cherokee fans need to pack the place Friday night! I wanna encourage all McMinn fans to make the trip up to Kingsport tomorrow night. The atmoshphere is expected to be terrific, so let's all come in black & gold and support the tribe. With all of the sickness at school I'm not sure on how well the students will be traveling, but whatever they lack hopefully the non-students will make up for it. We need to keep all of the players in our prayers.

Go Cherokees!

If the weather is as predicted, then I'd expect a crowd of around 5000-6000. We have a strong base of season ticket holders (3700 or so) and a strong student section, and a large number of folks who buy general admission seats, but the weather may keep some of the older folks at home. We have two radio stations that broadcast the games, so folks can follow what is going on from the house.

Our game with Science Hill had over 8000, and they brought probably 1800-2000 people. Last week we had a little over 5000, I think, for Soddy-Daisy.

Roll Tribe Roll