Wayne County vs Ezell Harding

twh06

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a question answered?? Why is Scott Smith in trouble at Ezell-Harding?? I've heard this in a couple of threads and never got any details.

I can hardly wait to see the latest rumor on this one, but here is a wild guess.

He is in trouble for overspending on the athletic budget, when he had all the players helmets equipped with Wireless Internet so he could refine their no huddle offense even further.

Those tiny mics & earphone are inexpensive. As everyone knows, all the DI-1A "Alphabet Soup League" (ASL) schools have used them for years.

I'm sure you're also aware the ASL schools have just finished linking all of our stadia [the correct plural of "stadium"] to the newest Global Positioning Satellite - Football Locator Array Processor System (known as "FLAPr"). The new FLAPr technology tells our teams the precise location of the ball (to within 1/10,000th of an inch), as well as its speed, angle of trajectory, "air hang time" (for passes, kicks, & pitch-outs), and exactly which way it'll bounce. So, catching passes and making interceptions are going to be even more of a ... um ... shall we say, "snap."

Personally, I'm pleased our school's administrators went with the upgrade and got the Infrared Electro-Magnetic Imaging, Package II (known as "IMaFLAPr2"). It detects how strong of a hold the runner has on the ball. If one of our boys isn't holding the ball well enough, IMaFLAPr2 automatically yells, "Wrap both hands around it, boy! You're not carrying a loaf of bread!" He, and he alone, hears this through the personalized earphone in his helmet (which was wired for the 2-way audio system years ago). When the other team's on offense, our boys will know the runner will fumble the ball BEFORE he drops it AND which way it will bounce!

So, yeah, I'm really happy with the new system. It's PACKed (know what I mean, Vern? :o ) with benefits.

About this Ezell thing - they never can leave well enough alone, can they? First, the ASL schools got the 2-way audio systems: Radio Shack technology - pocket change. Then, we all got linked to FLAPr: nothing big, only about $800,000 per field - chump change.

Could we all be satisfied with our nice & level playing fields? NoooooOOOOOooooo!!!

Talking through your helmet with the coaches wasn't good enough! FLAPr wasn't good enough! So what'd the Eagles do? They upgraded above us! They got the Streaming Audio-Video Wireless Internet, Millennium Edition (known as "SAVY-me")! All their helmets must be retro-fitted to include not merely one, but FOUR, tiny color cameras (right, left, front, & back) AND a miniature 3-D view screen! (They'll be on the "visor" insert in the helmets. The transmitters will remain embedded in the helmets' frames.)

Yeah, I know, right now you're saying, "So, what's the beef all about? All you've said so far refers only to simple hardware upgrades. How'd he get in hot water?"

Good question. Here's the budget buster: Every time they turn the system "On" costs $1,000 PER MINUTE!!! The administration approved funding for the games, but, somehow "forgot" to fund the practices! So, he's over-running his budget something like $100,000 per week! Think he's not under the gun???

(As a side note, I can't wait to see some of the threads on CoachT next season! The Football Board is going to sizzle with: "New Poll - Which is Better: SAVY-me or IMaFLAPr2?" "Winning has a price: $1,000 per minute. Would YOU pay it?" And on the Public/Private "Debate" Board: "Small Rurals Get NASA Grant to Teach Students How to Compromise GPS-FLAPr System: Is Hacking OK When It's Done Against ASL's?")

One thing's for sure though: Wayne County oughta be glad they're playing in Waynesboro! At least WCHS has a chance of winning on their home field. SAVY-me isn't yet portable!

Folks, I could go on and on with this; but, I'll stop here (for now :huh: ).

Oh, one more thing: ANY semblance to reality in the above post resides ONLY in our vivid imaginations. I hope you enjoyed the ride.

P.S.: You may need to say aloud some of these "names" to get the full effect.

Let's not forget the new technology which will be available next year

Auto Correction Inflight Deflection Resonance of Earth Flux (ACIDReflux) which automatically changes the earths gravitational field around the stadium such that when the QB throws the ball such that it will always hit the receiver regardless of how bad the throw.

As an outside observer to Class A football, it seems as though the private schools are bitter about being seen as having an advantage over the non-private schools. I'm tired of reading the ridiculous exaggerations about the technological advantages. I've been to several different schools in the mid-state, and it is quite apparent that from just a facility standpoint that the private schools hold a tremendous advantage in this area. I'm not going to go on about any more of the advantages. I'd like to hear relevant information on the board. Of course, it's not up to me!

allamerican78 Posted on Nov 14 - 07:31 AM

QUOTE (FBGIRL @ Nov 9 - 12:10 PM)

If Wayne Co wins they will be on the road. If Ezell wins they will play either CPA at home or DCA away.

if dca wins the dca/cpa game we will travel to dca but if cpa wins third round is here

If Wayne Co wins they are on the road whoever wins the CPA/DCA game. Check out brackets on TSSAA web page.

after much thought and consideration, and reading all the all be it amusing posts by fivewide, im going to way in on this topic, for those of you from eagle land who have not seen wayne county play this year there not at all like the wayne county teams of the past, they do not rely on size and strength to shove the ball down your throat , they use small quick linemen, and there team speed is much much better than the past, now as for a prediction ezell as i understand had trouble with the running games of dca, and cpa, and that is what wayne county does best that being said ezell likes to throw the ball thats may be wayne county weak point on defense so it will come down in my mind to who has the ball last, but then agin how can a bunch of contry folk even bengin to think they can compete with the city slickers from antioch golllie gee what ever will we do ,

WAYNE COUNTY 35

EZELL 28

Let's not forget the new technology which will be available next year

Auto Correction Inflight Deflection Resonance of Earth Flux (ACIDReflux) which automatically changes the earths gravitational field around the stadium such that when the QB throws the ball such that it will always hit the receiver regardless of how bad the throw.

Evidently, OnlineLC, you have not heard of the Positive Energy Portal Correction Inflight Device, Alternating Current (Pepcid AC) that opposing teams have discovered thwarts the ACID Reflux device. Ah, the marvels of modern technology. Evidently this also not keep opposing coaches from foaming at the mouth over dropped passes.

I need a question answered?? Why is Scott Smith in trouble at Ezell-Harding?? I've heard this in a couple of threads and never got any details.

I can hardly wait to see the latest rumor on this one, but here is a wild guess.

He is in trouble for overspending on the athletic budget, when he had all the players helmets equipped with Wireless Internet so he could refine their no huddle offense even further.

Those tiny mics & earphone are inexpensive. As everyone knows, all the DI-1A "Alphabet Soup League" (ASL) schools have used them for years.

I'm sure you're also aware the ASL schools have just finished linking all of our stadia [the correct plural of "stadium"] to the newest Global Positioning Satellite - Football Locator Array Processor System (known as "FLAPr"). The new FLAPr technology tells our teams the precise location of the ball (to within 1/10,000th of an inch), as well as its speed, angle of trajectory, "air hang time" (for passes, kicks, & pitch-outs), and exactly which way it'll bounce. So, catching passes and making interceptions are going to be even more of a ... um ... shall we say, "snap."

Personally, I'm pleased our school's administrators went with the upgrade and got the Infrared Electro-Magnetic Imaging, Package II (known as "IMaFLAPr2"). It detects how strong of a hold the runner has on the ball. If one of our boys isn't holding the ball well enough, IMaFLAPr2 automatically yells, "Wrap both hands around it, boy! You're not carrying a loaf of bread!" He, and he alone, hears this through the personalized earphone in his helmet (which was wired for the 2-way audio system years ago). When the other team's on offense, our boys will know the runner will fumble the ball BEFORE he drops it AND which way it will bounce!

So, yeah, I'm really happy with the new system. It's PACKed (know what I mean, Vern? :o ) with benefits.

About this Ezell thing - they never can leave well enough alone, can they? First, the ASL schools got the 2-way audio systems: Radio Shack technology - pocket change. Then, we all got linked to FLAPr: nothing big, only about $800,000 per field - chump change.

Could we all be satisfied with our nice & level playing fields? NoooooOOOOOooooo!!!

Talking through your helmet with the coaches wasn't good enough! FLAPr wasn't good enough! So what'd the Eagles do? They upgraded above us! They got the Streaming Audio-Video Wireless Internet, Millennium Edition (known as "SAVY-me")! All their helmets must be retro-fitted to include not merely one, but FOUR, tiny color cameras (right, left, front, & back) AND a miniature 3-D view screen! (They'll be on the "visor" insert in the helmets. The transmitters will remain embedded in the helmets' frames.)

Yeah, I know, right now you're saying, "So, what's the beef all about? All you've said so far refers only to simple hardware upgrades. How'd he get in hot water?"

Good question. Here's the budget buster: Every time they turn the system "On" costs $1,000 PER MINUTE!!! The administration approved funding for the games, but, somehow "forgot" to fund the practices! So, he's over-running his budget something like $100,000 per week! Think he's not under the gun???

(As a side note, I can't wait to see some of the threads on CoachT next season! The Football Board is going to sizzle with: "New Poll - Which is Better: SAVY-me or IMaFLAPr2?" "Winning has a price: $1,000 per minute. Would YOU pay it?" And on the Public/Private "Debate" Board: "Small Rurals Get NASA Grant to Teach Students How to Compromise GPS-FLAPr System: Is Hacking OK When It's Done Against ASL's?")

One thing's for sure though: Wayne County oughta be glad they're playing in Waynesboro! At least WCHS has a chance of winning on their home field. SAVY-me isn't yet portable!

Folks, I could go on and on with this; but, I'll stop here (for now :o ).

Oh, one more thing: ANY semblance to reality in the above post resides ONLY in our vivid imaginations. I hope you enjoyed the ride.

P.S.: You may need to say aloud some of these "names" to get the full effect.

I really don't think it is fair for the schools though that can't afford new technology. Our schools budget can barely afford to pay the electricity for the stadium. I hope this doesn't create another unfair advantage for some.

The good thing about losing is if you try hard you can always come up with a reason for losing, if you once saw Ezell's field house you would laugh.....advantages, not many...you must pass a tough entrance test to get in....no extra help for athletes....unlike public school it cost $4,800 dollars a year just to go to school. advantages, same amount of practice time, same number of players on the field, same field deminsions, all players equipped the same, and same number of coaches.....no scholarships, no special funding....just stop making excuses for everyone....no this for sure, at 2:00 Ezell Harding is leaving to go play Wayne County....no quarter will be asked and none will be given...no that Ezell will bring everything it has, we don't care about the weather, rain or shine...be ready to play four quarters, we will throw every play and we won't stop scoring until the final horn goes off...no more talking...you want us you have us...let the best team wins and if that isn't Ezell know that we gave it our all and you won....if we do win, don't cry about public and private...you just lose sometimes! Know this if we lose we won't cry about how unfair everything is and how the private shcool cheat...buckle up wildcats cause here we come!