Goodpasture @ Tyner

TIPHI97

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodpasture runs a wing t version of things so they really dont have a tailback...the guy that they have at fullback is pretty good, but i wouldn't say great...The way that they throw the ball around its just hard to focus on fullback but he seems to get 5 every carry...Goodpasture should win..Tyner wants to win they need to stop turner(which is really not as difficult of a task as some may think) and watch that inside handoff ploay or goodpasture will wear them out on that...If i was tyner and i had a decent corner i wouldnt change anything ...That way it wouldnt effect my stopping of the run game...Turner is overrated ....Goodpasture should win

ive palyed both teams and from my view point tyner should win.they have to a ton of athletes, not just the backs either the lineman move to their blocks well.if g.p. wins its cause they out coach tyner.both teams are bad about penaltys and both have big play potential.so who ever makes the other team take more snaps and give the potential for a mistake will have the upper hand.if your goodpasture you better make tyner throw the ball and get some turnovers.if your tyner stop turner and look for misdirection because they run it well. should be a great game.

tyner 20

g.p. 14