Portland @ Smith County

Govolss

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed and please correct me if I am wrong, but the winner of the Smith County/Portland game is at home against the winner of Macon County/Grundy County. This could be one of the deciding factors.

If m.c. wins, the winner of s.c. - port. will have to go m.c.

IF M.C. LOSES AND S.C WINS, G.C WILL HAVE TO COME TO S.C

If p-town wins and m.c lgets beat, g.c will have to go to p-town, because of over all record.

KINDA CONFUSING AN'T IT.

Sorry bigB...sounds like you got a personal problem if your wife is cleaning your drawers.  That's as far as I can go with that.  I have to be serious on here from now on.  I wouldn't want anybody questioning my manhood.

You mean they have more than one player that knows how to hit.....Oh my goodness....What Ever will we do?!?!?!  We don't stand a chance against a team that knows how to hit.  I (like fan used to be) am sad now. :)

OWLS WIN ROUND 2 IN ROUND 2....Put that on your bulletin board

BIGGIST REID

I have no problem, just 2 boys. Ain't that the woman job, to do the cleaning? Do you clean your own drawers? That is pretty serious. :rolleyes:

That QB peetown has is pretty good too. His last name is Allen so he can't be all that bad.

A WOMAN'S JOB?????????????????????????????????....Oh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhh man oh man oh man...I'm going to the Macon Co thread...and I'm telling THOSE women what you said....you'll be doing your own drawers for years to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question for you #1FBALLFAN

Q: If you talk your team up and say they're gonna win, and your team loses, do you regret talking them up and being behind them?

A: NO!! If you do regret it...then YOU ARE no fan at all.

Maybe....one day....we'll all be as good as you! I would love to never be wrong....Like you!!!

you're going to have to work a lot harder if you want to be more like me!

no #14junglefan, you have got it wrong. It doesnt matter, the winner of MC/GC has to go to SC or Portland, go look at the TSSAA website at the 3a Brckets. The Quarterfinals, Semifinals and finals have already designated home teams. I know this because the little (H) in the bracket will be on the winnere of SC/P-town's bracket. Plus when g-ville played SP in the third round in 01, we had to travel b/c the home team had already been designated, yet we had the better record. So, MC this is your last home game of the year. Good LUck. I wanna see MC lose. Oh and hey owls, doent worry, MC has only won 1 play-off game in their history, even when they werent MC, when they were Lafayette, they didnt win any.

http://www.tssaa.org/2003Champions/StateFo...s3A/Bracket.htm Here is the website of the 3A bracket, sorry MC. SC/Portland still has one more home game which could be the deciding factor.

The following is from the tssaa site.

"In all play-off games, in the first and second rounds the higher seeded team shall be the host school. In the third round and semifinals in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket shall the the host team. In even-numbered years the procedure shall be rotated in the third round and semifinals. However, in the third round if two teams from the same region play each other, the higher seeded team shall be the host."

The following is from the tssaa site.

"In all play-off games, in the first and second rounds the higher seeded team shall be the host school. In the third round and semifinals in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket shall the the host team. In even-numbered years the procedure shall be rotated in the third round and semifinals. However, in the third round if two teams from the same region play each other, the higher seeded team shall be the host."

Even when Twan doesn't want to be right, he is. Well I picked SC the first time and was wrong. Hard to beat a team twice in the same year. Sorry PPride, think I'll take the DIRTY STYLE night chicks in this one as well. Would love for Peetown to come see our new horn, but I hope that SC will get that experience.

GET SOME!!!!!!!!!

I am very excited about this game. I can hardly wait. I hope it is a good clean football game, free from injury. I hope both teams play to their potential and give us fans ( for both sides ) something to cheer about. Good luck to both teams. May the best team win.

YEAH RIGHT!!!! OWLS IN A ROMP!!!!

Edited by bigreid