chatt. central

purplepounderfootball

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maryville is the best team in the land. hands down.

BUT, on any given Friday, anything can happen. If the pounders can get past the crowd and the travel and come out in the first half the way they did last year against knox central. They have a shot, and that's all u can ask for. Good luck to both teams, but I am pulling for my pounders!!

I absolutely agree, on any given Friday, anything can happen! I am confident Maryville will come to play and take care of business. I do hope Chat. Cent Pounder fans make the trip to support their team. There is a great atmosphere at a game when there is a big crowd with a big game on the line. Communities need to support their kids win or lose. I expect a good game and hope to see many there.

The poll on here shows that 96% are picking Maryville. All I can say is be ready for an upset.. Let's go Pounders!!

Everyone at Central knows that Maryville has a great football program (just look at the record!). However, I think that anything could happen on Friday night. A lot of it will depend on which team comes out the strongest in the beginning. Central football players haven't and won't do too much trash talking about Maryville because they are all aware that the game could go either way. I'm pulling for my purple pounders. I think they can do it if they play how they did on Friday night.. their potential. Keep up the hard work Central!! Bring us home a win

Edited by gochattcentral

anyone from CHATT. care to give us MARYVILLE fans a little preview / breakdown of your team ??? i don't know much about CHATT. CENTRAL , other than that was a very impressive showing against POWELL . I'VE heard that CHATT. CENTRAL has a lot of impressive athletes too , plus a very fast running back . any info would be appreciated !!

it would be nice if chatt. could pull the upset, but that is impossible. chatt. needs to realize that maryville has played another team with speed and athletes and beat them (double overtime) i agree with what someone said earlier save your gas money, you can not compete. you are not the only team from your region left by accident, these boys in region 3 know had to crack some heads.

get ready for round two maryville, the bobcats are coming and they have not forgotten the one that slipped away. it should not have went into overtime.

to name one person wouldnt be right. we are louded and under rated (contrary to what some may say) look for alot of impresive football from central this week. they are playing marryville for heaven sake they have nothing to lose so they are gonna bring the house. great game this week in maryville and i think you will be surprised HTV at who all we bring. and i doubt yall drought more to central then we did. maybe your including you big band? wich i must say was very good. i cant wait till friday.