Knoxville basketball?

Froggy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way that South Doyle can be the #2 team in Knoxville. I saw them play Ooltewah last Thursday and Ooltewah beat them by about 12 and didnt evem play its starters most of the game. I saw Bearden play this weekend with a split team against Oak Ridge and almost beat them. And Oak Ridge beat Ooltewah. There is no way that South Doyle is the second best team. I think Bearden should be in front and OR should be somewhere on you rankings.

Hey Fanatic 15...do you ever watch college football?? just curious--

here's why I ask...I propose that Tennessee is the best team between UT, Florida and Florida St

Tennessee beat Miami

but wait, Miami beat florida state, currently ranked ahead of Tennessee in ESPN poll -- and miami beat florida

but WAIT.....florida lost to miami, and tennessee

WOW

but how can this be -- because since miami beat florida, they should have beaten tennesse, but somehow tennessee beat miami and florida

this just proves your ooltewah argument is dumb...

not to MENTION the fact that S-D started playing the game at Ooltewah 10 minutes after piling out of their cars -- with a 2 minute warmup...I'm sure that was an indication of the upcoming season

all i know is I saw S-D pummel Greenback by 50 while only playing the varsity half the game

then I saw them beat Harriman by 25-30 playing the varsity again only half the game

then i heard they ripped apart morristown west

so thats why i think what i think

plus the fact they have who i think will be the most dominating player in the city

who's only a junior

I played in the KIL last year and there is no way South-Doyle is the second best team in Knoxville. I played at Carter and we weren't very good and when we scrimmaged them they were nothing special, solid but not an over powering team. A-E is the best team in Knoxville every year let's get real. Fulton is also at the top every year. If we lined the teams up in a tourney the top three would be as follows:

1. A-E

2. Fulton

3. Beardon