Smyrna VS. Lincoln County

FairInMyFavor

Guest Oakland

i did notice however that when oakland went 3 or 4 wide they had some guys wide open and maybe thats something smyrna can use to their advantage since obviously they can chuck the ball as well as anyone

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 is JT or johnathon taylor he loves to play the game and will be lined up anywhere lb,safety or end.

I think he will be involved a lot more this week.

I may be wrong and this is not the usual pulling for the home team stuff but i really sense something special about this team. they didn't give 2 cents about playing gallatin or brentwood close they expected to win. they have 6 in a row and 7 out of 8 so their confidence is high.

Let me inform all you Smyrna fans of one thing...The no respect cry will not fly with the Lincoln County Falcons. They have tons of respect for you. They all know about your QB, and your outstanding RB. LC is not taking anybody lightly, and just in case you think we are looking forward to next week...not a chance...the bullseye is fully on Smyrna. LC is going about their business. They know what kind of threat Smyrna poses to them. I think this is going to be a great team and I hope Smyrna brings a house full of people to "The Pit" in Fayetteville! Good Luck Falcons!!!! ONE GAME AT A TIME!!!!!

I've plated against LC and Smyrna. Both has size on the line and linebackers. But LC has the speed to go with the size. They attack and attack and attack. They try to seperate your head from your body. When you see Wolke before the game he will be alive. After the game you will visit him at the funeral home. That's how LC play.

LC-41

Smyrna-10

Just wanna say I'm looking forward to a great game at THE PIT this Friday night, and hopefully the Falcons will come out on top! After the Patriots gave us such a tough time, I'm pretty convinced that if we are to make it to the state championship game, our defense will be what carries us there! Our opponents might figure out how to keep our offense in check, but our defense will keep us in the game. They usually come up with big plays when they need to!

One more thing...congrats to Oakland for giving the Falcons a challenge! We LCHS faithful were shaking in our boots (and not just because we were cold! ;) ).

Smyrna should do whatever is necessary to keep it close. I've noticed this year that when the Falcons get someone down that is when they really begin to pull the stops and pour it on. LC is a tough team to play catch up against. When you get out of your game and try to gamble a little, you begin to make mistakes. LC is as good as any at capitalizing on other's mistakes.

For sure, I wanna offer congrats to Oakland for surprising the entire 5-A football world, epecially here in middle TN.

The folks from Lincoln County should also be THANKING Oakland for the wake up call.

It's clear, Falcons. Ya can't win it all if you don't play every game.

Now, that the wake up call has been made, I predict the Falcons will come out with fire in their eyes Friday night, and they will need it against a good Smyrna team. If Smyrna doesn't maintain its composure, this one could get ugly.

My view if its a blowout lc wins big i don't think smyrna will be able to blow lc out

if its a close game smyrna wins because if its close that means we did not turn it over and we weren't intimidated by lc and our close game experience will benefit us (lost to brentwood & gallatin by a total of 7 points and beat oakland in ot)

offensively for smyrna we have some offense we haven't used yet and it will get used friday night.

OAKLAND 2001 HERE WE GO!

I hate to break this to you but in your love fest you fail to notice you lost to Smyrna and you lost to LC if you read your post you would think you won both games as a matter of fact you lost to every single team you played with a non losing record. Oakland beat the following powerhouses this year Siegel,Wilson Central,Lavergne and Blackman!

So I really don't need your opinion on Smyrna's team you heve enough problems of your own 4 an 7 would be your first concern.

You may believe things look bright for Oakland but if you call losing a large number of starters and returning 12 to 15 players with a freshman group that quite frankly is not up to your usual par then good luck. I happen to know some Oakland people and they are very concerned with the numbers at Oakland for the furture so I would say get your head out of the clouds.

Marsalous lined up at tailback against Oakland exactly twice in the 1st qtr and that was it, you ask why didn't we run Shanon ,well what game did you watch because he was the only one we rushed other than Wolke.

AS JACK NICHOLSON SAID

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

I'll spell it out for you

Oakland record 4-7/4-7/4-7/4-7

4th in region ahead of lavergne,blackman,wilson central,siegel

LOST TO SMYRNA LOST TO SMYRNA LOST TO SMYRNA LOST TO SMYRNA

I don't have to worry where to go to the next game because my team is still playing.

Go watch riverdale play it will save you the drive and the pain of watching Smyrna win!

Man I'm glad someone got something stirred up I was about to quit posting because quite frankly it was getting boring!

did someone step on a nerve? Well let me spell this out to you!

Riverdale beat Smyrna!LC beat Riverdale! Smyrna is 9-2 (REALLY 8-3 But you take what is given right?) Lincoln County is 11-0 no one gave them a win!

So write this down because I want you to remember I told you this---Smyrna will be victim number 12! ;)

GO LCHS FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey 82cat just to let you in on a little official information!

Falconstatman is the official statman for the falcons so I think I believe him over you!

And I also will add this tid-bit of info!I really don't mean to scare you so you might want to sit down!All those stats that LC's offensive players have amassed have come in only one half of football! Ok ok maybe agianst Riverdale and Oakland this week they played a little longer but just think IF LCHS really poured it on for 4 qaurters their numbers would be close to double!But I admire you for standing behind your team!I hope to talk to you Saturday!I will be here win or lose!

GO LCHS FALCONS!!!!

stumpman13, you are right in quoting LC's stats. The Falcons have had a great year, but they can't rest on past laurels....as they found out last Friday night. Oakland almost ended the season for the Falcons. The Falcons played as if their season was already over and they were happy with their 10-0 record. They are lucky to be 11-0 now. They have a great game, but they had better get their heads back into the game. Nobody is going to "give" them anything. Teams from here on out are not going to roll over and play dead. All the remaining teams think they can beat anyone else on a given night. You better just hope it's LC's night this Friday...or Smyrna will get 'em.