Smyrna VS. Lincoln County

FairInMyFavor

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

82 you actually thought i was gonna root for shadowens, man what were you thinking! and i made a deal with lc that if oakland lost that i would switch allegiances for just the playoffs, its not like i sold my sould to the devil or somethin like that

This is a message board where people discuss their teams and how they think the

game will turn out and how each team has to perform to do it. It makes it fun to throw in a few barbs here and there . I may go back and forth with a few other posters on the board but I assure you as far as I am concerned it is all in good nature fun.

82cat, great post....my sentiments exactly. I love the bantering back and forth about these games....all clean fun....no disrespect meant to anyone...ever. I love the last couple of pages of posts on this thread. Should be a great night of football.

Guest region4fan

Hey the best part about the boards is getting the fans all riled up. I would say that Cat is one of the best at getting under folk's skin. It is all in fun. He loves it when you take the bait!

Ahh i never thought that i would do this, BUT.... :(

Come on guys lay off of Cat's back. I mean he isnt getting on here ripping all the LC fans because he doesnt feel the same way that they do. AND i know that Cat is a true fan because he has been on here for a little bit and it seems as if all the LC fans decided to get on here just when their team is winning. Now this is in no way to bash LC i mean hey everyone knows that my personal fav team had a down season, but come on there is difference between a tea party and a Jerry Springer show. ;)

Now with that all said i am opened up to all of these harsh replies i will prob. get from these LC "fans". Whew venting feels quiet pleasant. :huh:

Guest region4fan

Hey if anyone told me a t the beginning of the season that I would end up agreeing with Cat over ANYTHING................well I would have had them committed on the spot. I was impressed with Smyrna this year. Now does that mean that I like their coach, NO!! Does it mean that I like Wolke? NO!! But it does mean that I have respect for their team , and that they have gotten where they are by relying on the TEAM concept. I think they have a very balanced attack, and I think that Fri nite will pit 2 champions against each other . I also predict a BATTLE...a very CLOSE battle! I will be proud to say that my Beloved Patriots lost to 2 very talented teams. Cat, can I get a video of this game ??

Shady, don't forget to vote for your all-region picks! Also , did Blackman ever get their locker room fixed and everything that was stolen back?

Come on guys lay off of Cat's back.

Who is on cat's back? As cat himself said...and as I commented on a bit earlier about his post....this is all in fun as far as I'm concerned. I would never get onto anyone personally on here...how silly can ya get. This isn't the place to launch personal vendettas.

As I said earlier, I admire those folks from whatever school when they get on here and brag about their team and boost them up. That's what being a fan is all about. If people take stuff on here personally, they need to consider the source.

All that said, I know that some fans REALLY get carried away....to the point of being ridiculous and obnoxious. Too bad for them.

Ahh i never thought that i would do this, BUT.... :blink:

Come on guys lay off of Cat's back. I mean he isnt getting on here ripping all the LC fans because he doesnt feel the same way that they do. AND i know that Cat is a true fan because he has been on here for a little bit and it seems as if all the LC fans decided to get on here just when their team is winning. Now this is in no way to bash LC i mean hey everyone knows that my personal fav team had a down season, but come on there is difference between a tea party and a Jerry Springer show. :lol:

Now with that all said i am opened up to all of these harsh replies i will prob. get from these LC "fans". Whew venting feels quiet pleasant. :lol:

I know that I am one among many FALCON fans who will support our team EACH and EVERY year.