Smyrna VS. Lincoln County

FairInMyFavor

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Hello Everyone...............game time...well....almost! I am praying for a safe journey for everyone to and from this game. I am also praying that good sportsmanship is practiced by all, and that both teams are respected by the fans. This will be a very physical game, and I also pray for the safety of the players. Oakland2001, you especially be safe tonight. You are representing the Oakland team, although I have a feeling there will be many Oakland players at this one. Mamafalcon, you have a wonderful birthday! I am not surprised that there were plans to give you a surprise party. You seem like the kind of special lady that everyone wants to gather around! Good luck to both teams. I sure wish I were going too, Ed is finally in a private room! YEAH!! I hope Mr. Henry is doing well. Please update us on his recovery. GOD BLESS YOU ALL tonight!! Gosh, even Wolke! Patriots.................love you guys!

Did you struggle to use Paint Brush for those excellent grafitti like graphics....

GO DAWGS!!!!

Actually I did, a little. All competitiveness aside, you did a really good job on that! I couldn't resist pulling out the white spray can though!

Go Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat SMYRNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all tonight everyone drive safe and Pray to keep all the players safe.

Everyone on Smyrna is exceited for the opportunity before them tonight.

Playing a well coached talented team in front of a huge crowd what more could you want!

I will be back on the boards tommorow win or lose--------------------------------------

you will find me on the boys lacrosse thread :o