Smyrna VS. Lincoln County

FairInMyFavor

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

might wanna pray for me region, i got a feeling before the nights over that i am either gonna end up in jail or bust someone's chop and the said thing is i dont even have a favorite in this one :P

might wanna pray for me region, i got a feeling before the nights over that i am either gonna end up in jail or bust someone's chop and the said thing is i dont even have a favorite in this one :lol:

whew, and here i was thinking that the bailsbondman (sp?) class would never pay off. oakland2001 as long as your under 600 dollars i can get ya outta jail.LOL.

Good luck to everyone tonight, and may the best team win. :P

Guest Oakland

nothin wrong falcon mama i just know of some lincoln fans that have a habit of wanting to look for a fight, and i guess shady is my bondsman, dont worry shady i wont do enough damage to warrant a 600 dollar bond :P

Edited by oakland2001

This game is going to be a high scoring game.

I just gotta take issue with that statement/opinion. It WON'T be a high scoring game. I know LC's defense is tough enough to keep Smyrna from scoring a bunch. I don't know whether Smyrna can keep LC from scoring a bunch.

Whatever the score is, LC will have most of the points.

might wanna pray for me region, i got a feeling before the nights over that i am either gonna end up in jail or bust someone's chop and the said thing is i dont even have a favorite in this one B)

oakland2001, ain't nobody gonna bust your chops. You can come sit beside me and I'll watch your back. But just use some judgement. I know you don't have a real favorite, but even so, don't get in the middle of the Falcon home side and start yelling for the Bulldogs....especially if the Bulldogs are ahead.

Guest region4fan

Hey Oakland.....................I know what you mean about fights at the PIT. I have never gone there where there wasn't at least one on the visitors' side. Keep your eyes open, and watch your back. Make sure that they don't have to haul off Cat either!! With Shady able to post your bail, you should be fine. If I were around, no one would mess with ya!! we would be a force to be reckoned with! Somehow, I think you may get to mixing it up with Smyrna people, not Falcons!! HAHA! Have fun! I know you will be watching a good one.