Mr.Football Predictions for every class.

dudumonaghan

Cedric Wilkerson of Northwest should be a front runner for the 4a Mr. Football award. 2028 yards on 227 carries and 23 TD's. The kid never comes off the feild he is a super athlete. He has overcome the lose of his father just this year and dedicated the season in the memory of his father. He does all the kicking duties for the vikings and also plays saftey on defense. He has 70 or so tackles and 4 int's. He should be a front runner for this award.

Michael Edminston, QB for Lincoln County. He has 1200+ yards rushing, appx 900 yds passing. Combined rushing and passing TD's he totals near 30. He also punts averaging 30+yds. On top of that he's normally been pulled at the start of the third quarter due to the score. If coaches didn't mind running up the scores and he'd played almost all of every game he'd easily be near 2000 yds rushing and 1500 or so passing with I'm guessing TD's totalling near 50.

Cedric Wilkerson of Northwest should be a front runner for the 4a Mr. Football award. 2028 yards on 227 carries and 23 TD's. The kid never comes off the feild he is a super athlete. He has overcome the lose of his father just this year and dedicated the season in the memory of his father. He does all the kicking duties for the vikings and also plays saftey on defense. He has 70 or so tackles and 4 int's. He should be a front runner for this award.

Never heard of Cedric but i mostly keep up with 3a football.

GOOD LUCK to him on his season and his canidacy for mr football.

My heart goes out to him and his family, i really hope they are doing well.

1a - Dusty Ray Gordonsville QB

3a - Michael Wilmore Smith Co. RB

GO OWLS

MF