Unaka vs Boone

creekercalhoun

And the war has begun between the Landers and Rangers already my god people

cant you just wait till the game is actually going to be played I cant stand reading crap on here thats so non fiction its not even funny for (EXAMPLE) Cloudland is not gonna hold Chambers to 2 or 4 points they will be lucky to hold him to 30.

(Example#2)They can not go as deep as Unaka can with there bench this year they had the shooters and subs to do it last year but things change Johnson and Gouge graduated unless you have traveled to Avery County and found 2 other shooting guard I dont see them beating Unaka from the outside.

(Example#3)Robbie Tolley what is your dang point he has got the talent to be the best post player in the conference but his self motivation is what stops him from that,Unaka has 2 post players 6'5 and 6'6 who can actually score at will tell me who can guard the inside with having to worrying about the outside shooting from Unaka.

And last but not least(Example#4)Look as far back as you wanna go of course Cloudland has got lucky in the past and atleast upset Unaka once heck they did when Aaron Dugger played but who actually comes out with the WVC title when it comes down to it.

It all boils down to every year Cloudland is just looking to get atleast one win over Unaka and they feel like they are on cloud nine. Bottom line Cloudland wont smell victory nor home court advantage or exspecially when they play at SNAVELY GYMNASIUM.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flossie, why on earth do you feel compelled to get on here and talk so much smack. You'd think a "guy your age" would have something better to do with his time than hang with a ball team. Let the cloudland and unaka rivalry alone. No doubt both teams have talent. there has to be a winner and a loser. Like hablo said, I'd be very careful what I said on here. It might just come back and bite you on the butt later on down the road. Most of these boys are friends, leave the crap off of here and let them play ball. :P

justwatchin, I don't hang out with any ball players. In fact, I'm hanging a 5 pointer on my wall right now! :D Come on up and I'll grill you a deer steak B) I gotta good job and a few hobbies, one of them being talking trash on coacht. AS long as the language is clean, there's nothing wrong with it! Unaka will be handled on the hardwood this year as Jacob Hughes and Cody Jones have improved their "down town" shots. They won't have to sweep Snavely Gym after the game cause the Landers are gonna mop the rangers all over the floor, just like the Landers mowed the grass with the RAngers backsides instead of a riding mower. You will be whipped into submission B)

You know, its nice that someone still has an imagination in this world..... flossie, you talk so much crap, I can smell you all the way up on the creek. :D You are just so full of yourself. Anyone who loses to Washburn in anything is pidiful. Plus, your #1 'Landers losing to a team with a name like CAK dosen't help either. I wouldn't count on Byrd either. I hear his ankle is the size of a grapefruit and is colors I didn't even know existed. Am I saying your team stinks, no. They will finish 2nd in the conferance and district, in front of UH, and BEHIND Unaka. From what I saw last year ya'll don't have any depth. Thats whats going to kill you. Ya'll will be reliveing 72-13 all over again..... except this time, you will be on the lower end of the score :P

Edited by Rangerbook06

Since you remind me of Washburn, I'll remind you of 2 out of 3 and District champions baby!! :D You mamma's boys always wait to get on the hard wood cause you lay down on the football field in submission to the REAL MEN :angry: at least we can compete in other sports. Cloudland is simply an all around better school than Unaka :D The creek will submit to the Roan! B)

at least we can compete in other sports.

Umm, would you mind defining compete, please. I beleiving being good in two out of five sports is not copeting.Boy's basketball, been booted out first round of the regionals for god knows how long. And don't say being in the regionals is a great acomplishment, 'cause all you got to do is be better than Clinch. Never won a WVC title in my recolection. Softball, lets not even start there. Baseball has alot of room to improve, but I will admit, ya'll are getting better. Put up a good fight against UH in that 1-0 decision in the disticts last year. The way you said "at least we can compete in other sports" leads me to belive that you don't think that we are good at anything. Let me refresh your memory B basketball: six WVC titles in a row, Sub-state 3 years in a row, went to state. G basket ball: sub-state 2 out of the past three years. Softball: Don't know how many sub-states in a row. Baseball: the last five years, five WVC titles. 3 sub-states, and one trip to the state. That, flossie, is competing.

Edited by Rangerbook06

Flossie makes it sound like its gonna be a wrestling match yea you may have beat us on the gridiron but thats the only sport you will beat us at cloudland is nothing but a one sport school and thats all they will ever be now that you guys have lost your savior's up there on the roan you might not even be a football school from now on.

Wow im impressed cloudland won the regionals dang you guys must have accomplished a big goal up there on the roan why dont you try going to the state in two sports like unaka instead of 1 all cloudland ever was and will be is a football school they have no heart in any of the other sports but keep talking crap flossie were not CAK we will absolutely beat you guys to death when we play you this year write it down rangers will sweep the conference.

WE swept unaka, I don't know how many years in girls basketball and in recent years have dominated Unaka in boys basketball. Plus, I'll never forget when Mark Byrd hit that grandslam and made Ben Cole cry! :) The Landers have unmercifully pounded Unaka in football for nearly 3 decades. Some of my greatest moments was watching tears well up in Unaka players eyes, he, he :D So, your argument is only half true. You momma's boys should have a badmitton team instead of a football team. and the war rages on :)

Flossie still must be in day dream land from getting there brains beat in by CAK

and I wouldnt talk to much about football they made it to the same round as Cloudland did so you might wanna watch what you put on here before you open your mouth.

You guys wont come with in 15 points of playing with Unaka and hey like everyone says you gotta get lucky atleast once in your life and I guess the day byrd hit the homerun was it to bad Unaka has beat the living daylights out of Cloudland each and every single time they have played them since in baseball you guys are pathetic up there you get on here and run your mouth about how good you guys are gonna be in basketball and the problem is you guys are terrible Unaka will beat you guys to death this year they will beat you when you come to there place and they will beat you when they come to that redneck place you call a basketball atmosphere up there.

Unaka could throw there softball pitcher against you guys and still beat you to death. You guys always try to throw your god byrd against us everytime and we beat his eyes in he's a dead fastball pitcher and has nothing else try throwing someone thats gonna actually give us a game this year.

Oh yea and by the way Cloudland will never dominate Unaka in basketball as long as the Rangers are in the WVC Cloudland will still always be just Unaka's back up for 1st place better get ready on receiving that 2nd place trophy this year cuz Unaka is making it 6 in a row.

Flossie, ya'll may very well get ONE of the 3 or 4 games we play this year in Boy's baskettball, but heck, everyone gets lucky. I'd like to see Bird and Tolley take on Science Hill or Temple! B) It'll never happen. And remember last year in base ball, we are up 9-0 in the top of the forth, and then put bench players in? Well, we won't do that this year. We'll run the score up so much and rub your face in it, your eyeballs will look like hamburger meet! :D

Seems to be a whole lot of zeroes going on the end of checks all over Carter County. Truth of the matter is, Unaka was better than Cloudland in basketball throughout the 90's, but recently it has started evening out. Now, I doubt very seriously that either team will "beat the others eyes out". Truth of the matter is, Cloudland and Unaka are coming off years as to what I consider let-downs. Cloudland got surprised by Washburn. And Unaka lost the district championship for the first time in a pretty good while. No doubt, both teams will be out to prove something this year. Just to set the record straight, Cloudland has shared the past few WVC titles with Unaka, and last year won the district finally after Unaka ran away with it since conference realignment.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the Rangers have this year. Seems to be a lot of hype, and maybe rightfully so. Honestly, Cloudland could go either way. They have a tremendous amount of talent, but its just according to if the pieces come together.

No doubt, we could set here for the next 3 months and compare Byrd to Chambers, or how Unaka finally has size, or speculate on if Robby Tolley will come to play. But how 'bout lets leave the whole Cloudland/Unaka debate alone for awhile--at least till the game is remotely close. I am sure the rest of Coach T would be happy to have a little silence from the Creek to the Roan in Carter County.