Page 24 - Crockett. 28

bulldog69

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bulldog69 you might go with Greenbrier, but Greenbrier dose not have a Earnest Williams nor a Chris Ingram. It will be a battle from start to finish, but the cavaliers will reign victorious because if greenbrier think they will win by stopping one man, Earnest Williams, they will have to worry about stopping three more. Good luck to greenbrier because they will need it. Greenbrier will really have to prepare for Crockett County because:

Good Luck Cavaliers!

Failing to prepare is preparing to fail!

Your right, greenbrier has no williams, they have an even better one. Roger Herndon. He will eat your lunch. Greenbrier will run all over you and win. Remember I said it first.

I think the spelling of names are irreverlent at this point, but for the person who wants to be dificult about the situation, I apologize for spelling his name wrong. Getting back to my point, Greenbrier dose not have an Earnest Williams or a Chris Ingram or no back to the equivalent. Also, the best back will have dificulty running against the fast. strong cavalier defensive line. If you think for one second that Greenbrier is going to run all over crockett, THINK AGAIN!

mc3.jpg

I think the spelling of names are irreverlent at this point, but for the person who wants to be dificult about the situation, I apologize for spelling his name wrong. Getting back to my point, Greenbrier dose not have an Earnest Williams or a Chris Ingram or no back to the equivalent. Also, the best back will have dificulty running against the fast. strong cavalier defensive line. If you think for one second that Greenbrier is going to run all over crockett, THINK AGAIN!

Bcook36TC needs to back off first, then learn a little bit about some other teams besides his "precious" cavs.

Herndon is a finalist for Mr. Football just like Williams. Obviously someone else likes Herndon too.

Plus, if you can stop him, Russell(#40), Aldridge(#10), and Brown(#43) can put up some real good numbers.

yall might have stopped some other good backs, but our off. line is one of he best in 5-3A, and Williams will have plenty of trouble with our def. line and linebackers(3 major goalline stands so far this season)

SO GET OVER YOURSELF AND GIVE US SOME CREDIT. ;)