macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to show you guys this post I found on the "Best Fans in High Football" post.

I got a little teary eyed and snotty nosed from this :lol:

Seriously...this was very nice of Imallin to say...

and I wanted to Thank him.

Quote from Imallin

You would be hard pressed to find the fan support that Macon County has given their football team this year. I have had the opportunity to witness this support on two occasions and was extremely impressed both times. They have had sparse support in years past, but in th last two years things are picking up. I'm glad to see it.

What's up with him anyways? One minute it's "ya'll are spitting on TC's feild" then "It's they are some of the best fans in the state". He runs hot and cold!!!

He really LOVES us, and is a big teddy bear..but he don't wanna tells us that on this post and ruin his Reputation as SC card carrying member.. :lol:

You Loves Us Imallin...you really dooooo.... :lol:

****Oh lord I'm gonna hear it on this one...LOL!

I agree, however, it will be running back by committee because of the injuries we've had. But I will go so far to say that this is the game of the year in 3A.

Guys we already have a thread on this subject that was started I think back in 1984, anyway I'm merging yours with it.

Edited by robjim