macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure exactly what you guys are talking about. But if what AP did was so bad, then why wasn't a poor sportmanship penalty called. I didn't know of one being called, although plenty of penalties were called that night.

I think from what I have read they are talking about AP hitting one of his own players. I don't believe unsportsmanship can be called for that. I don't know though. But I bet that Coach Dyer took care of it just fine. He is a classy man, along with the rest of his family. Now, I can't hardly say the same for some of the Macon fans posting on here, where is the Macon police, you guys usually put a stop to all the rude comments pretty quick, maybe you can't handle fryboy, tennis shoe, or cbrooks, then again they are new and don't really know what they are doing.

GO BIG OWLS - YOUR WAY!!!

HOOT HOOT - BIG OWLS ARE COMING

I'm not sure exactly what you guys are talking about. But if what AP did was so bad, then why wasn't a poor sportmanship penalty called. I didn't know of one being called, although plenty of penalties were called that night.

I think from what I have read they are talking about AP hitting one of his own players. I don't believe unsportsmanship can be called for that. I don't know though. But I bet that Coach Dyer took care of it just fine. He is a classy man, along with the rest of his family. Now, I can't hardly say the same for some of the Macon fans posting on here, where is the Macon police, you guys usually put a stop to all the rude comments pretty quick, maybe you can't handle fryboy, tennis shoe, or cbrooks, then again they are new and don't really know what they are doing.

GO BIG OWLS - YOUR WAY!!!

HOOT HOOT - BIG OWLS ARE COMING

:) Hey Kitkat, We are just having fun so why don't you keep your comments to yourself. You've got 22 posts, you are a real regular. Give me a break

p.s. Owl fans are just as rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Let me finish for you fan................................ALL THE WAY BACK TO SMITH COUNTY WITH THEIR TALES TUCKED BETWEEN THEIR LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

"Like running Wilmore 44 times is not a simple plan. If Portland could have stopped him like we did, You would be watching Portland and Macon tommorrow. If you have to go to your shotgun tommorrow, YOU ARE DEAD MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!"

FryBOY80, I guess some people just perceive rudeness a little differently. Wilmore had over 100 yards against you and would have had more had we not been begining drives at your 45 all night. That's not "stopping" someone. Just for your information, you may not want to tear into kitkat. Several of our kids would fight for her. LOL you won't be able to stop SC and SC will stop you. All Night Long. Did you see the Tennesseans pick today ? LOL It won't be that close.

Now does anyone have the scoop on the bleachers in the street ? or is that some big secret ?