Riverdale at Lincoln Co

kccc

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright I was not going to post on this but I thought someone would have brought this point up...but no one has so I will....In the first meeting between these two teams the score was 26-21 Lincoln co....however riverdale's gaston miller scored a touchdowm near the end of the game that was called back and not coutned....so that would have made the score 28-21 Riverdale...I undersand that the final score is the only thing that matters and I agree but you have to admit that Riverdale definaltey has a chance against lincoln....just food for thought....Im not picking a winner but I wish both teams good luck and no injuries!!!

I heard last night that Mr. Bob Henry had shaken his pastor's hand and had tried to communicate. This is a HUGE improvement! Our prayers are working, folks, so keep on pryaing for him and his family.

I know that Mr. Henry would LOVE to hear that our Falcons had stomped the Warriors. Our guys would LOVE to be able to give him that gift, too. This is an added factor in the mindset mentioned elsewhere. The desire to "Do it for The Chief" is burning in our players' minds, so think about that when you are deliberating what the score and the winner might be tonight.

So guys:

DO IT FOR THE CHIEF!!!

Alright I was not going to post on this but I thought someone would have brought this point up...but no one has so I will....In the first meeting between these two teams the score was 26-21 Lincoln co....however riverdale's gaston miller scored a touchdowm near the end of the game that was called back and not coutned....so that would have made the score 28-21 Riverdale...I undersand that the final score is the only thing that matters and I agree but you have to admit that Riverdale definaltey has a chance against lincoln....just food for thought....Im not picking a winner but I wish both teams good luck and no injuries!!!

Riverdale was also awarded a touchdown for fumbling the ball into and out of the endzone...take that one away and the score is back to 26-21 Lincoln County!

I agree with you completely that the Warriors have a chance...a GOOD chance...but our Chanze is better than your chance B) (with apologies to region4fan for stealing his pun!)

It's Game Day, Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat RIVERDALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to both Teams, and good Health. Both teams have had a outstanding season, but only one can move on.

Riverdale: 24

vs.

Lincoln CO: 20

I don't think that you can make a 70+ yard pass with less than a minute to go against Riverdale like you did against Smyrna. But prove me wrong!!