Riverdale at Lincoln Co

kccc

Guest Oakland

falcon mama just to let you know, i will be able to go to the game friday night, riverdale has moved their bball game with bradley central to thursday, so e-mail when ya can about the specifics

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

falcon mama just to let you know, i will be able to go to the game friday night, riverdale has moved their bball game with bradley central to thursday, so e-mail when ya can about the specifics

Everyone will be glad you're coming. We are beginning to think you are like Sasquatch or the Loch Ness Monster. You're going to have to show up this week, or nobody is going to believe that you exist. :)

We'll let you know what's going on when we find out what everyone can do. Until then, take care and keep up the good posts in favor of the Falcons!

in my opinion they are the two best teams in the state

last week i think Smyrna showed there weekness

i think riverdale will be to much and it wont happen twice.

No argument about these being two of the best teams in the state.

And just WHAT weakness did Smyrna show? LC had over 500 yds of offense against Smyrna. Doesn't sound very weak to me.

The only way Riverdale is going to be too much for the Falcons is if they have had a bunch of new players move in. This is the same team they had a few weeks ago, isn't it? If they take the same players they've had all season, it will happen twice. They couldn't beat the Falcons in their own house. What makes people think that the Warriors are gonna go beat the the Falcons in THE PIT?

As hard as it may be for folks up here in the boro to accept, LC has a better team than Riverdale THIS year. I can't believe there are still so many doubting Thomases.

How badly will LC have to beat the Warriors for the folks up here in the boro to give them their due?

I'm ready to make some noise...I'm seriously thinking about painting my face blue ala Braveheart! If we can get some noisy (and I mean REAL NOISY) groups together (voices, not airhorns and such), it just might come in handy to get things off on the right track and (if necessary) to keep things on the right track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[

HEY! We all are always noisy where we sit!! ME bone, bama fan and anyone who wants to join us! We are always on the visitors side across from the LCHS band!

GO LCHS FALCONS BEAT RIVERDALE!!!

Here's what I predict...hope happens Friday night.......

........................RiverdaleWins.jpg

ERA, I could NOT resist replying to your post! You misspelled 'Riverdale' in your Daily NewsLESS Journal headline! Did you learn how to spell at Riverdale? :)

I can tease you because I AM a Riverdale graduate and a native of Murfreesboro. I've been a resident of Lincoln County for 18 years now and I am a Falcon fan now and forever! People tease me about being a Riverdale graduate and I can tell you that I don't boast of the association too loudly during football season!

To be totally honest, though, I still get a feeling of nostalgia when I see the Warriors hit the field... :D

I am a 'duck out of water' on this forum because I don't know very much about statistics and records. So, I'll just have to settle on being a typical 'fan' and go where my loyalty lies, which means I'm giving odds to my sentimental favorite - Mr. Cool Under Pressure - Michael Edmiston, and the whole Fabulous Falcons team!!

Good luck to both teams and safe driving to all!

Guest region4fan

Folks, I think that Edmiston is the real deal. He doesn't crack under pressure and finds a way to make the big play. Thomas seems to get too hyped and will make the turnovers. He is quite an athlete himself, but I would put my money on Edmiston. I also think that the Falcons will benefit from playing 2 close games and pulling out the wins. Riverdale really had no challenges the last several games of the season. That almost cost LC in the play-offs, and will prove the determining factor this week.

Guest Oakland

if there are people in the boro that dont think lincoln is the real deal, then i either dont know who they are or they need to give me some of stuff they are smoking, they are the favorites to win state in 5a no doubt, and i dont think it is that hard for us in the boro to swallow cuz we have seen firsthand their great team

region4fan and oakland2001, I never doubted y'all's faith. I know that either team can win this game, but if both teams play their best game, then LC wins.

LC can mess up and R'dale has the potential to upset them, whereas Warren County didn't have a chance, NONE, to upset the Falcons.

R'dale can mess up and instead of LC just winning, it could be ugly.

I don't think either team will mess up much.

"Mess up" = costly penalties, fumbles, and interceptions.

Guest region4fan

Count on Bryson for LC . He has a "chance" of spoiling things for the Warriors, just like he did for Oakland and for Smyrna. How'd you like that pun...isn't his first name Chanze?? Haha...couldn't resist!! he is an exeptional athlete. People sould realize that LC also has a great supporting cast that surrounds their star...Edmiston!

Bryson nailed two INT's against Oakland , and caught the pass and scampered 65 yds for the game winning TD with 16 seconds on the clock to beat Smyrna.

Just brining this one back to the top

kccc, I noticed that you haven't made many posts, but you certainly started a good thread here. With 118 posts and 3,011 hits, it's obvious that this game has stirred up lots of interest.

These are two good teams meeting in Fayetteville on Friday night. I hope that the numbers following this thread is indicative of the crowd that will be in "The Pit" at kickoff.

GO FALCONS!!!!