Riverdale at Lincoln Co

kccc

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you certainly started a good thread here. With 118 posts and 3,011 hits, it's obvious that this game has stirred up lots of interest.

Before you get to thinking how popular you are down there in Fayetteville, take a look at Macon County's thread. Macon County is HALF the size of LC, and their thread has 11,338 "views" and 622 "posts."

The interest in Macon County has impressed me all year. Someone must've dumped several tractor trailer loads of computers in Macon County....and told all the new owners to check out coacht.

Whatever the case, the interest in their games is impressive.

I have a suggestion:

If at all possible, get your tickets early. They are being sold at both Riverdale and Lincoln County High. Last week there was a LONG line of people buying tickets at the gate. I think some people even missed the kick-off because of this.

So...if you know a student at either school, you might wanna get them to purchase your tickets there and save yourself a lot of time and trouble.

I have my ticket and am looking forward to yelling myself hoarse again. Everyone is going to enjoy the game regardless of which team wins, and we'll all walk out saying that was a heck of a game. I just have confidence that the Edminston factor will be the deciding number in yet another game. Chanze will play a big part too. If they try to throw the ball at him either offensively or defensively, he just seems to have hands with a special magnet that attracts the football cause he always seems to end up with it. Gotta love them Falcons!

Most people are predicting a close game, and it PROBABLY will be. However, if LC gets up quickly with a break or two, it could be a blow out.

The few times I've seen 'em, they remind me of an avalanche. Once they start rolling things get bad quickly for those in the way.

Riverdale better play ball control...if they can. I just don't see Riverdale being physically strong enough to stop LC offensively. LC's line is so big and strong. Their QB is big and strong and fast. Their tailback is small, but strong and fast enough. Their receivers are good enough to worry most people. I've seen 'em get behind the defense several times and I've yet to see one get run down.

I stand by my earlier prediction....IF LC plays their best game and Riverdale plays their best game, LC will win by 10 pts....at least.

BTW, for those of us making that long drive to the Pit, what time does the stadium open?

Most people are predicting a close game, and it PROBABLY will be. However, if LC gets up quickly with a break or two, it could be a blow out.

The few times I've seen 'em, they remind me of an avalanche. Once they start rolling things get bad quickly for those in the way.

Riverdale better play ball control...if they can. I just don't see Riverdale being physically strong enough to stop LC offensively. LC's line is so big and strong. Their QB is big and strong and fast. Their tailback is small, but strong and fast enough. Their receivers are good enough to worry most people. I've seen 'em get behind the defense several times and I've yet to see one get run down.

I stand by my earlier prediction....IF LC plays their best game and Riverdale plays their best game, LC will win by 10 pts....at least.

BTW, for those of us making that long drive to the Pit, what time does the stadium open?

The stadium will likely open about six or so. I agree with you on your analogy completely. I hope to see a good game with a third/fourth quarter where riverdale just fails to completely support the snow packed above them..then let the avalanche begin!

alright guys last game at the pit. yall get fired up and come out and stick em.....ju-boy i wanna hear the pads pop from the stands. stick em hard the first play. hey theo....i heard they was talkin bout yo mama......billy.....they said they know a girl named sally that can hit harder than u......mikey.....they said ud be 2nd string behind davey-boy.....so show em what u fellaz are about.....good ol down home lc style.........

haha just tryin to get the boys fired up a little bit. seriously, seniors its your last home game....make it a good one. no mistakes. no penalties.....riverdale WILL capitalize on those things. this is not the same warrior team you faced earlier......however this is not the same falcon team either. fans we gotta make some noise tommorow nite.....i have a feelin the pit is gonna be on fire.......

predictions...

i think if lc plays their best and riverdale plays their best we win by 13......

but i have a feelin riverdale is gonna come out and go for the knock out punch early and fail and we will roll away with it.......as someone said the falcons are like an avalanche...once it starts rollin it is very hard to stop. so my prediction is

LC- 31

Boro boys-10