Franklin at Hendersonville

Auburnfan1007

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

This should be a good game. Hendersonville's Watson did a great job against Centennial friday night, and will try to do it again, but this time against a better secondary. Franklin has to watch the short screens that Hendersonville will throw against them.

Franklin just needs to play consistently all four quarters. Both Dickson Co. and Centennial played good games, but not for the whole game. If Franklin can run the ball consistently, and score points in each quarter, they should take this win.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that can stop Dickson County's running game has got to be taken very seriously.

Aug. 29 Smyrna 24, Hendersonville 17

Sep. 5 Hendersonville 42, Rhea Co. 25

Sep. 12 Dickson Co. 17, Hendersonville 14

Sep. 19 Hendersonville 28, Hunters Lane 6

Sep. 26 Hendersonville 31, Station Camp 0

Oct. 3 Beech 43, Hendersonville 42

Oct. 10 Hendersonville 49, Glencliff 17

Oct. 17 Gallatin 14, Hendersonville 3

Oct. 24 Antioch 35, Hendersonville 14

Oct. 31 Hendersonville 29, McGavock 0

Nov. 7 Hendersonville 23, Dickson Co. 20

Nov. 14 Hendersonville 28, Centennial 27

Lose to Smyrna by 7 ....Smyrna almost beat LC last night!

Lose to DC by 3 .....Franklin knows that feeling

Lose to Beech by 1 in a track meet ....where was their D?

Lose to Gallatin by 11.... the number 1 seed in Region 5 (TSSAA, see ya in court)

Lose to Antioch by 21 ....???????????

Beat Hunters Lane 28-6...impressive!

Beech and Antioch I can't figure, but the rest are very respectable losses if there is such a thing! I remember thinking after Hendersonville lost to Beech that they didn't have anything. This was based on FHS scrimmaging Beech this summer. But after their last two games I have a whole new respect!

But in the end FHS has too many weapons and speed kills!

2001 31-0 Hendersonville

2002 33-7 Franklin

2003 38-14 Franklin

ps. who is station camp?

Edited by BigDogDaddy

The Rebels are on a two week high for the playoffs thus far, with two HUGE wins... one come-from-behind against Hunters Lane and a BIG win over rivals Brentwood. The last three halves of football that Franklin has played is the best they've played in my four years as a Rebel, and they keep getting better. Look out Hendersonville, these are REDHOT REBELS!

Edited by rebsoftball1

Two good football teams. Franklin has been more consistent all season long, but this is a one shot do or die game. It's very tough for anyone to win at H'ville. Franklin has the weapons to pull it off. Franklin must come back to earth after last week's performance. If they are too full of themselves, Hendersonville will whip them.

I'll take Franklin, 24-21

I remember the last time Franklin came to town. My senior year. I came in right when the Rebels receiver broke his leg(cant remember who it was). 31-0 romp. It wont be like this time. How i hate to say it, I dont think Hendersonville can hang with Franklin. I do hope the Commandos can make me eat my words. It would be nice to see another great playoff run. Good luck to both teams. Hope to see a good crowd there Friday. :D

i think hendersonville will lay it all out there and WIN in a close one ....their O will still be rolling from some decent offensive games in the last few weeks and if their D plays like they did the last half of the cenntinial game then Franklin might just have to turn their pads in a little earlier than they thought

27-24 hville