TYNER VS. LIPSCOMB: OFFICIAL THREAD

windtalker

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the train got derailed again by the boys from Music City......Guess it won't be an east tenn sweep this year.........The big, strong. awesome......incredible Tyner linemen were no match for those poor lil fundamentally sound FOOTBALL players from Lipscomb......Must have rained at Tyner today....I'm sure it must have been a muddy field.....

I didn't get to go to the game, but I saw the highlights on Channel 3 a couple of hours ago. Scott McMahan (quake) a local radio sports commentator is as big a Tyner supporter as anyone not associated with the program but even he sounded very disappointed with Tyner. Maybe not these exact words but he said Tyner was going through the motions in the first half and really not giving that good of an effort. It was 21-0 at the half if I heard right. The Chattanooga website said Tyner had 65 yards for the game. It just amazes me how a team could not be excited about playing in the third round with a chance to knock off maybe the biggest obstacle in the path to a state title. Like I said I wasnt there tonight, but he said the exact same thing after Lipscomb beat them last year (not much intensity, etc) and I was there, and it was what happened. Is there some kind of explanation. Don't single out individual players, please.

Looks like the train got derailed again by the boys from Music City......Guess it won't be an east tenn sweep this year.........The big, strong. awesome......incredible Tyner linemen were no match for those poor lil fundamentally sound FOOTBALL players from Lipscomb......Must have rained at Tyner today....I'm sure it must have been a muddy field.....

Was your team even in the playoffs? It's pretty pathetic when a grown man has that much animosity towards a group of teenagers that he doesn't even know.

Well so much for my prediction. It just appeared the Rams never got it going. Although I still think a much better team. If they played 10 times the Rams would win 9. What about that crowd. We had Lipscomb outnumbered 2-1. Also their funs are good timers. They sat on their rich fur pillows and clapped about twice. I also think I heard someone dangle their jewelry once. Our fans were raucous. Come on Lipscomb people surely you can cheer louder than than. I admit you got a decent team better than I expected so you should really cheer for them and not take them for granted....and remember....you still ain't out of the east....Alcoa is looming.......

Well so much for my prediction. It just appeared the Rams never got it going. Although I still think a much better team. If they played 10 times the Rams would win 9. What about that crowd. We had Lipscomb outnumbered 2-1. Also their funs are good timers. They sat on their rich fur pillows and clapped about twice. I also think I heard someone dangle their jewelry once. Our fans were raucous. Come on Lipscomb people surely you can cheer louder than than. I admit you got a decent team better than I expected so you should really cheer for them and not take them for granted....and remember....you still ain't out of the east....Alcoa is looming.......

Man what does it take to get a little respect from you? If you think that Tyner would beat Lipscomb 9 out of 10 times you are crazy. Lipscomb totally ted Tyner. 60 something yards total offense? Tyners QB was so scared & confused, he has not seen a defense like that all year. I guarantee this kid is glad he dont have to face Lipscomb 10 times. When you are a one dimentional team you will never beat a good team like Lipscomb. I am surprised that Tyner beat Goodpasture. Easttnexpert you are not showing much expertise in your knowledge. Sometimes you need to call a spade a spade & wake up and smell the coffee. You have your blinders on fella. It is kinda hard for our fans to get loud in such a totally ted game. If your team would have made it close I'll guarantee you Lipscombs fans would have been a lot louder. Ya'll did not out number our fans 2 to 1. Were you even at the Tyner Lipscomb game? Give the Mustangs some props man! Go Mustangs! Beat Alcoa! Great job guys.

Well so much for my prediction.  It just appeared the Rams never got it going.  Although I still think a much better team.  If they played 10 times the Rams would win 9.  What about that crowd.  We had Lipscomb outnumbered 2-1.  Also their funs are good timers.  They sat on their rich fur pillows and clapped about twice.  I also think I heard someone dangle their jewelry once.  Our fans were raucous.  Come on Lipscomb people surely you can cheer louder than than.  I admit you got a decent team better than I expected so you should really cheer for them and not take them for granted....and remember....you still ain't out of the east....Alcoa is looming.......

Easttnfballexpert, you cannot see how good DL is. They handled your Rams. THe Rams only score was when we fumbled inside our own 5. IT would have been another shutout if we handn't handed you that one. Maybe our crowd wasn't as loud becuase we were beating the crap out of your bigger stronger guys and had nothing much to cheer about after the first half. Maybe you need to just go ahead and accept the fact that your team got beat. Maybe you can catch the state championship on tv.

Edited by Indian