Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

YALL ARE JUST LUCKY THE REST OF THE REGION IS WEAKER THAN IN YEARS PAST. IF TROUSDALE & PORTLAND WHERE NOT HAVING REBUILDING YEARS THEN YOU WOULD NOT BE HERE. YOU GOT LUCKY LAST WEEK. YOU HAVE A DECENT KICKER. THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED YOU NOT TO MENTION THE WIND. FULTON BEAT TROUSDALE LAST YEAR AND THEY WERE A MUCH BETTER TEAM THAN YALL ARE THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TROUSDALE HAS GOT TO LOSE EVERY NOW AND THEN. IF NOT THEN TSSAA WILL MOVE US TO 4A. THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED YOU THIS YEAR.

YALL ARE JUST LUCKY THE REST OF THE REGION IS WEAKER THAN IN YEARS PAST. IF TROUSDALE & PORTLAND WHERE NOT HAVING REBUILDING YEARS THEN YOU WOULD NOT BE HERE. YOU GOT LUCKY LAST WEEK. YOU HAVE A DECENT KICKER. THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED YOU NOT TO MENTION THE WIND. FULTON BEAT TROUSDALE LAST YEAR AND THEY WERE A MUCH BETTER TEAM THAN YALL ARE THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir, by your lack of ability to use correct grammar, I can tell you're from Trousdale County.

That is all.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL I AM SURE FULTON HAS GREAT ATHELETS,, IF THEY DIDN'T THEY WOULDN'T HAVE GOT THIS FAR... BUT THE TIGERS TOO HAVE GREAT ATHELETES... SO DON'T COUNT THEM OUT.. YES WE HAVE A FANTASTIC KICKER... KIT IS THE BEST KICKER AROUND... BUT WE HAVE GUYS LIKE ADAM CLEMENTS,,, KEVEN CENTERS,, JACOB LAW,,, ADAM SHAW,,, DALE THAXTON,,,JOSH HUDSON,, ADAM PATTERSON,, AND (THE RINO) RYAN EVETTS. SO JUST KEEP ON THINKIN THAT MACON CAN'T PLAY BALL... AND THEN YOU WILL BE EATING YOUR WORDS WHEN WE ARE AT THE BORO....

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGION 2 3AAA CHAMPS

TELL 'EM MOM

WE'LL BE READY

GOOOOOOOO TIGERS!!!!!!!!

Are any of Fulton's players injuried? I have heard so many say they have speed. Does anyone know their times in the 40? or how many have speed? SC dropped several passes against MC that they should have caught. MC seems to be weak on pass coverage what about Fulton?

Does anyone know how many were at the SC/MC game? The paper said 5,000 but i think it was much more than that. I am thinking more like 8,000 to as much as 9,000. I was told there was 8,000 at the TC/MC game and i think there were more at the SC/MC game. Any one care to give me there opinion?

Easy Bubbajacket. I am a jacket fan too, but don't dog out the tigers for having a great year. I've been to alot of the tigers games this year and these boys have worked really hard to get here.

We just had a rebuilding year this year. Things will get better for the jackets.

So take it easy on the "smack". Don't make us all look bad.

I'll be on the tiger side Friday, so GO TIGERS!

He's only making his self look bad, we know the majority of TC is behind us just like we have been behind them in the past!!!!!