Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

Not TT's.  They aren't that good.  That boy had it all.  Speed/Strength/and you know the quickness and agility.  These boys are built only on speed.  They would be a great track team.  Their QB being more agile concerns me.  If you drop 7 or 8 in pass coverage he runs.  Mike Vick style wearing #7.  They can be ran on though.  The longer the game goes the better chance MC has.  TC had those boys puffing and blowing in the 4th on the last drive.  OT gave them time to catch their breath.  If TC had 1 more minute last season they would have won in regulation.  Don't give up the big play and MC has a chance but its easier said than  done

You are mistaken. We ARE that good!!! TT Harper was shutdown more than he had been against any other team when the Falcons came to Trousdale Last year. But that was then....this is now. Like my fellow Falcon msmoker said....it's time to quit trying to help people understad this football team. Speed is a big part of it....but we are MUCH more than just abunh of 4.4 and 4.5 40s. We'll prove ourselves. In the mean time....I wish the Falcons AND the Tigers a good rest of the week. Nothing but one and a half practices between us and Friday now!!! Drink up on that pickle juice....Dont' wanna see too many cramps Friday! Can't wait to meet the folks from Macon....It'll be fun havin somebody new on the hill for a change!

GO FALCONS!!!

Good luck seniors!!!

MooMoo for MR. FOOTBALL!!!!

BORO-BOUND BABY!!!!

BY THE WAY.......IF's aint NOTHIN!!!! Fulton beatya Trousdale. You didn't make it this year. You sit there and worry botu the ifs ands and buts. Us and the Tigers are gonna play some football!!!!!

AND running on us is NOT...I repeat NOT an easy thing to do!!! Albert Harris got a few good ones in there the first and the first half of the second meeting with AE!!! Don't take our D lightly. There's been alot of talk about our offense. But the D is tough too!!! We've got an outstanding defensive line that aint' gonna treat ya delicately haha! And....we've got osme of the best db's around!!!!! Show'em where they at Falcons!!!!!

Edited by PiGeOnS4LiFe

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HAVE READ ALL OF THE REMARKS ABOUT THE FALCONS SPEED

BUT WHAT THEY DONT REALIZE IS THAT U CAN RUN THE FASTEST

PERSON IN THE WOURLD DOWN WITH THE RIGHT ANGLE .

YOU BETTER BELEVE THAT WE WILL FIND A WAY 2 RUN

U DOWN I RUN A 5.1-.52 AND I COULD RUN YOUR 4.4-.45.

PLAYERS DOWN BECOUSE I KNOW HOW 2 TAKE THE RIGHT ANGLE

P.S., SPEED WANT MATER IF U CANT GET 2 THE OUTSIDE

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to see all these newcomers to the boards. Kinda funny how in the past they havent got on here and supported their team. I sense some BANDWAGON jumpers. Only support their team when they are winning!!!

EXCUSE ME... THERE AINT NO BANDWAGON JUMPERS HERE... SOME OF US JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS SITE...

AND AS FOR SUPPORTING OUR TEAM... WE,, HERE IN MACON, HAVE ALWAYS SUPPORTED OUR TEAM... WIN OR LOSE THE TIGER PRIDE HERE IS ABOVE ANYTHING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN...SO DON'T EVEN GO DOWN THAT ROAD DUDE... YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKIN ABOUT ....

GOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny thing is that you couldnt have beat us the past 5 years before this year. You couldnt have one in 1a then. So what if u have more fans.... how many more students u have? I was just stating facts because so many ppl have just appeared making post about just how good u r, I just wanna see how many off these new posters keeep posting if u lose!!! I have nothing against Macon County... great school... I hope u win Friday.... but I say FALCONS WIN BIG!! PROVE ME WRONG AND I WILL GIVE U ALL THE RESPECT U WANT. remember that speed kills

GL

PROVE ME WRONG

Edited by fsurules

AND running on us is NOT...I repeat NOT an easy thing to do!!! Albert Harris got a few good ones in there the first and the first half of the second meeting with AE!!! Don't take our D lightly. There's been alot of talk about our offense. But the D is tough too!!! We've got an outstanding defensive line that aint' gonna treat ya delicately haha! And....we've got osme of the best db's around!!!!! Show'em where they at Falcons!!!!!

Sorry Pigeon not trying to rain on your parade but if you take away Albert's injury in that Fulton game, it would've been a different story. But go ahead, yall have the right to talk. AE did a good job of running the ball against Fulton there are some kinks in their D, its not the best around town.

I HAVE READ ALL OF THE REMARKS ABOUT THE FALCONS SPEED

BUT WHAT THEY DONT REALIZE IS THAT U CAN RUN THE FASTEST

PERSON IN THE WOURLD DOWN  WITH THE RIGHT ANGLE .

YOU BETTER BELEVE THAT WE WILL FIND A WAY 2 RUN

U DOWN I RUN A 5.1-.52 AND I COULD RUN YOUR 4.4-.45.

PLAYERS DOWN BECOUSE I KNOW HOW 2 TAKE THE RIGHT ANGLE

P.S., SPEED WANT MATER IF U CANT GET 2 THE OUTSIDE

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SON, YOU GOT SOME TYPO'S IN THERE... BUT I KNOW WHAT YA MEAN.. HEHEHE... I LOVE YOU... PLAY YA'LL HEART OUT FRIDAY TIGERS

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by #77tigermom