Lipscomb @ Alcoa

OSHSman

Alright Alcoa - here we are - a team picked to finish 5th in its region, no chance to be in playoffs - yet here we are in the 2A semifinals. You men are not THAT YOUNG BUNCH OF KIDS that everyone says you are. The whole team has improved tremendously since the beginning of the season. This far into the playoffs, any team has a chance to win - it's WHO WANTS IT MORE!!!!

Alcoa men - practice HARD, listen to your coach, play the game with HEART, DETERMINATION, TALENT, and be PHYSICAL. In other words, play like you have the last ***NINE*** games. No penalties, no fumbles, no pass interceptions, no dropped passes, no sacs to Joei (give him time to pass and see what happens), offinsive line make holes for running backs. Defense be stubborn - make them hurt for every inch they get. EVERYONE HAS TO GIVE 100% ON EVERY DOWN. THIS WILL BE OUR A+ GAME.

ALCOA - You should have this game played out in your minds all week. Then 11-28-03 all you have to do is EXECUTE. YOU WILL WIN THIS GAME BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ALL WANT IT BAD!!!!!

Seen threads on here about david lipscomb being private school and recruiting!!!!!!!! WE DON'T CARE IF YOU PLAY COLLEGE PLAYERS ON YOUR TEAM!!!!!!! WE ARE NOT INTO THE PUBLIC VS. PRIVATE THING. Just bring what you got and we will do the do. We've also heard that you dress 70 to 80 players. Well guess what????? WE don't care if you dress 200, you can only play 11 at a time. ALCOA will put up its 11 vs. anyone's 11, and we will be there in the end!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE THE HEART TO WIN!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the tornadoes. With great coaching and great heart you have reached the final four. This weeks game should be and excellent matchup but with home field advantage and the passing attack you should be able to handle the Mustangs. Tyner had superior talent but played right into their hands by trying to run the ball up the middle. Throw the football down the field and you will expose their weakness. It is in the secondary. It should be a close one....Alcoa 21-17.

"Lipscomb has to travel a long ways and the day after thanksgiving is going to find the Mustangs fat and happy and in for a long night. Alcoa's speed and athletes will be way to much." said easttnfootballexpert. There is a coaching job coming up eventually at McHenry high school easttnfootballEXPERT. I hope you would take advantage of your expert opinion and strategy and apply for the job. I agree with you on your every post that was wrong. I wish both teams good luck in a another 2A battle. ;)

Seen threads on here about david lipscomb being private school and recruiting!!!!!!!! WE DON'T CARE IF YOU PLAY COLLEGE PLAYERS ON YOUR TEAM!!!!!!!  WE ARE NOT INTO THE PUBLIC VS. PRIVATE THING.  Just bring what you got and we will do the do.  We've also heard that you dress 70 to 80 players.  Well guess what????? WE don't care if you dress 200, you can only play 11 at a time.  ALCOA will put up its 11 vs. anyone's 11, and we will be there in the end!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah hey wasn't that Ford Tomlin kid recruited?!!?!?!?!?

Aloca please put an end to this mustang stampede. They don't deserve another state championship. Many of these boys seem to think they are unbeatable. You've got what it takes, play a good game, and i think you can come out on top. Good Luck.

Also, Lipscomb does dress a lot of players but Macadams never takes half of them off the sidelines. It is sad that those boys work as hard as they do just to sit on the sideline all year because they arn't quite as good as others. But hey coach Macadams, I understand....you have to win right? haha stupid me. Football is about having fun...and fun is only in winning... so we can't aford to play anyone who isnt going to help that cause.....yeah i got it

i know what your thinking, this is just the way it is, the way it's always been

every team does it

the best players play and no one else does, end of story

well thats sad isnt it, oh well...."theres nothing i can do about it, i have another state championship to win, maybe next year" ha right

Aloca 28 - DL 14

You will watch your language

Edited by robjim

No team in the state has improved as much As Alcoa. They started slow but have grown with young talent. They are well coached and have gobs of speed at the skill positions. It seesms remember that in 2000 a Goodpasture was supposed to have an easy time with the Tornadoes and there is a state championship trophy sitting at Alcoa but it does not say Goodpasture it says Alcoa. This is a hungry bunch. Bye the way Catch54 if you knew you highschool football you would know there is no McHenry High School in this state. I have no desire to coach. Just to go watch football in its purest form. Played in high school stadiums around the beautiful Smoky Mountains.......

DL better watch out for alcoa, they have a very good team. i don't even care that much for alcoa mainly cause they beat us during the season, but you can't say they won't give you a run for your money. We had a really good team this year and they still beat us(Rockwood) by a pretty good margin if i remember correctly. They may not win but i gaurantee that it won't be by no 3 TD's. I look for alcoa to pull out the upset. Alcoa by a field goal.

easttnfootballexpert Posted on Nov 24 - 11:19 AM

No team in the state has improved as much As Alcoa. They started slow but have grown with young talent. They are well coached and have gobs of speed at the skill positions. It seesms remember that in 2000 a Goodpasture was supposed to have an easy time with the Tornadoes and there is a state championship trophy sitting at Alcoa but it does not say Goodpasture it says Alcoa. This is a hungry bunch. Bye the way Catch54 if you knew you highschool football you would know there is no McHenry High School in this state. I have no desire to coach. Just to go watch football in its purest form. Played in high school stadiums around the beautiful Smoky Mountains.......

To the "EXPERT", if you check the polls, you would see that in a little town in Pocotalico, West Virginia, there is in fact a coaching job available for girls football (powder-puff) legue. I would encourage you to persue a cereer in football since your predictions seem to be on the money B) ......Please, however, don't apply for a teaching job due to your lack of class. Thank you, and have a great day!