I BELIEVE!

mood1801

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who think this game will won by the team that wants it the most, I can tell you that won't be the case. There is not a kid on either of these teams or in the other semi-final game or on any of the other 28 teams that started the playoffs and that didn't WANT to win. I know many fans and players saw the faces of the Lewis county players last Friday night, you can't tell me those kids didn't want it more than anything.

This game will be about execution and controlling mistakes, not about who "wants" it more. If your a fan of high school sports, don't be guilty of telling a player that the other team just wanted it more if they happen to win. Come Friday night, there will be one sideline that is overjoyed and there will be one side that is heartbroke, but you won't hear me say that the victor wanted it more.

FOR FANS FROM OTHER SCHOOLS:

If you want to see the best atmosphere for a high school game, be in Huntingdon on Friday night. The last time these two teams played, the visitors side was full at 5:30 for a 7:30 game. I would suggest if you would like to sit down to get there early.

GO STANGS!!

Edited by stangfan

For those who think this game will won by the team that wants it the most, I can tell you that won't be the case. There is not a kid on either of these teams or in the other semi-final game or on any of the other 28 teams that started the playoffs and that didn't WANT to win. I know many fans and players saw the faces of the Lewis county players last Friday night, you can't tell me those kids didn't want it more than anything.

This game will be about execution and controlling mistakes, not about who "wants" it more. If your a fan of high school sports, don't be guilty of telling a player that the other team just wanted it more if they happen to win. Come Friday night, there will be one sideline that is overjoyed and there will be one side that is heartbroke, but you won't hear me say that the victor wanted it more.

FOR FANS FROM OTHER SCHOOLS:

If you want to see the best atmosphere for a high school game, be in Huntingdon on Friday night. The last time these two teams played, the visitors side was full at 5:30 for a 7:30 game. I would suggest if you would like to sit down to get there early.

GO STANGS!!

You are right Stangfan - It will come down to execution and making the big plays when the oppurtunity presents itself. I just hope it is a well played game and injury free for both teams. If you are gonna get a seat you better be there by 5:00. :)

Lets hope they shake our hands this time after our win. :)

Thats a lie told to you by your coach. Hey, I also hear that thursday night they are going to dump horse dung on the Milan Field. Man, I bet that will get you guys excited. :) The only reason they won't shake your hands this time will be if they're too busy celebrating. But just wait around, they'll get to it. :D