Hume-Fogg vs Upperman

atlien44

Guest lilal523

Actually Upperman lost to USN friday. BUt i think the Upperman Hume Fogg game will be avery good game. Upperman has put Hume fogg out the last 2 years of the tournaments so it will be good to see how hume fogg will respond. Hume Fogg lost Brandon Harriford from last year so i am interested in seeing how hume fogg will play. But it will be an interesting game.

I think Hume-Fogg should have a very good chance against Upperman. It's true that Upperman put Hume-Fogg out of the tournament two years in a row, but the boys from HF have been looking forward to this game ever since. They're gunnin' for em'.

Edited by 3gamer

Upperman basically got killed by USN on Friday. Although the score was close, USN dominated on the boards and were up by 10 with a minute left. This game against Hume Fogg shouldn't be close, Hume Fogg should dominate if they can contain Lance Mathis. It will be a true barometer of USN's talent and whether or not that game on Friday was a fluke or not. Upperman does play dirty and Hume Fogg should watch out and not let them get into their heads. I predict Hume Fogg.