Maryville/Motown game changed to 3pm Saturday?

bloodscanner

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for maryville to beat west while committing six turnovers (the only other time I've seen this is ut-auburn sec championship game in 97 where ut had six and still won--somebody correct me if I'm wrong)...

for maryville to beat a highly touted central team twice in one season...

for maryville to go undefeated this season...

there is no way I can denigrate the rebels

I am pleased and proud that morristown west has the opportunity to play a team such as maryville and I wish the trojans the best-- I know they're capable

may none of the players get hurt

Edited by bloodscanner

hey crkjon i dont need for you to tell me how long central kept there starters in they were out at halftime. i go to clinton i was there were you i did not think so as far as a class act maryville is a joke when it comes to being a class act just look at your comments you idiot

Ok well no i was not there but i was simply commenting on ANOTHER post, i was simply stating my opinion about another person's opinion. So whether you think what i said is classless or classy, i dont care. But you can ask anyone, Maryville is a class act and i really do not care what you say otherwise.

Hey boyz!

Starz, my waist hasn't gotten any larger since we dated! 

Well it is 6:30 and I am twiddling my thumbs because I should be in Morristown getting all warm and snuggly and watching my beloved red and black throw down on the trojans!

I am saddened by Jerry's decision...we all know Stef wears the pants in that family!  No matter...I didn't like a lot of decisions Galen made either!  It is all par for the course I guess!

Rebelsman...don't let big Jer kid you.  He didn't want to play today or they would!  Who would turn down the tall guy?

The boyz looked good today at the basketball game.  Don't worry though...if anybody can mess up last years team...Rodney can do it again this year, I am sure!

You boyz stay warm, cozy and healthy tonight!

Love you boyz!

;)

I have heared of that augmentation stuff Suz. I've heard of sillycone, but somebody told me that 90 weight axle grease will work jest as good. See Fairview Fastlube fer details. Ask fer Jeff.

Rebelsman, I ran into Ms. Rebelsman and Rebelman Jr. tonight down at Tarjay. She was definately not happy with the conflict on Saturday afternoon's scheduling.

Westsiderz, wine to go with cheese. That reminds me of some of the terminology ol' JPATS5 or fbwiz would use. Enterestin'

Go Rebs.

Edited by robjim

I don't know what is goin on here, but I could have sworn this topic was about the game being changed till' tomorrow, I guess that education I recieved was a waste, cause I obviously can't read the topic. Should have known it would begin to have trash-talkin. As another poster already stated, it was for the safety of the boys, even though I don't see how the field will be any drier by tomorrow, I have a blow dryer if they need to use that.

P.S. I think havin the game at Neyland would be down right cheery

ROLL REBS ROLL

why cancel football games due to muddy fields, i mean this is football and that is what makes it great. i could understand thurnderstorms or flooding but just because the field is muddy isn't a great excuse. great teams can overcome weather. some say it is for the saftey of the boys, well the last two years of my high school career we played on sloppy muddy field in which you couldn't plant and turn to save your life, but we still played. it is part of the game. i remembering playing half my games in mudholes and none of them being cancelled. i just really dont understand it.

Edited by jacketpride24

TruRebelPlaya

free speech and all that aside

do you think maybe westhightrojanfan2007 might be a freshman?

as far as I'm concerned maryville has been and is a class act and I certainly enjoy the repartee with the country dialogue and the recruiting issue; but please give the kid a break

Sorry. I guess that means I'm getting old and cantankerous :lol:

Well good morning all. Its 30 degrees, wind is over 12 MPH and the ground is still damp. I was wondering if this game will be put off again. Has anyone heard if Morristown will have the game moved again? I think the Morristown field will still be sloppy and not much better than it was last night. I wonder if they will get Mr. Hale’s helicopter out there again to try to dry it some. The only difference is there will be some Hillsboro coaches in the stands. Good move there. I’ve heard the Reb’s are more fired up than ever to play this game now. Any one got some updates?