Who won Franklin/G-Town game - Confused?

Weave

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you know Germantown won cause we havent heard anything from that FHSrebel 27 guy who is obsessed. I guess he only gets on here when Frankilin wins...sore loser? Franklin good season you made it farther than most people expected, but moral victories only get you so far. Good Luck Riverdale. Represent the Mid. State for somebody.

Thank you, but I was waiting around to talk to the guys afterwards. If you would look back, I haven't posted much before this time on a Friday night all year. I just got home, again, thanks.

Yeah you know Germantown won cause we havent heard anything from that FHSrebel 27 guy who is obsessed. I guess he only gets on here when Frankilin wins...sore loser? Franklin good season you made it farther than most people expected, but moral victories only get you so far. Good Luck Riverdale. Represent the Mid. State for somebody.

SCTribe, here's some friendly advice: get off this website or change your tune before you are ridiculed by FHSRebel's many friends, including myself. Thanks.