Lipscomb v. Alcoa

bluestang

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 turnovers i think and DL capitialized on all of them tough game for alcoa but way to redeem yourselvs from last year tough luck for the seniors yall worked extremely hard and we wouldnt have got as far with out you...but hope to see yall next year in the semi finals

Ouch! 7 Turnovers??? :P

I doubt that was part of the Alcoa gameplan.

everyone just needs to shut up, alcoa gave them the ball 5 times on their own 35 yard line(basiclly gave them the game), lipscomb deserves everything they have earned and I hope they win it all, dont worry our heads aren't down we started 4 freshmen and 8 sophs. we will be back next year, cause now we know what it's gonna take to win in the final games of the playoffs..me and my squad had a great season bouncing back from 1-3 to 10-4,but we have alot of work to do, so lets go and get'em next year boys......GO TORNADOES

AlcoaRyder24 Posted on Nov 30 - 12:31 AM

everyone just needs to shut up, alcoa gave them the ball 5 times on their own 35 yard line(basiclly gave them the game)

it sounds like you'lll might need to stop making excuses and except the fact that you'll just got your butt kicked in the semi-finals. wether or not you'll had under-classmen starting or not is completly irrelavent. they were obviously te best players to be on the feild, and they couldn't get the job done. it's as simple as that. so before you go off tellin everyone to shut-up, look at the facts.

yea urban cowboy look at what he said. he didnt say we lost because the underclassmen he said we gave them the game by turnovers. We gave it to them inside our own forty yard line five times. There is no way to beat a good team that way. and to whoever said we got outworked i guarantee you that isnt true. David Lipscomb was good already. We went 3-7 last year, worked hard in the offseason, and got it to 10-4. I am a senior so that was my last game but i would go to battle with that team anytime they needed me. I loved everyone of those guys like brothers and i m going to miss playing with all of them. Now maybe you guys should get your facts straight and not spout your mouth off about a team you know nothing about.

Ryder,

Now you know how it feels to be on the recieving end of some smack talk after a sizeable defeat. The way you feel right now is the way OS felt last week when you got on here and ran your mouth after OS gave you the ball on their side of the field 4 times. OS wouldn't have done any better than what you did, but now you've gotten a taste of your own medicine, remember what its like, because you guys will basically be ruling region 2-AA for the next 3 years and if you remember your emotions from tonight, it will go a long way in helping you become the graceful winner that you ought to be.

That being said, good luck to DL next week. I'm not going to wish Alcoa luck in the future, because they'll be making their own luck with the talent they have.

That being said, good luck to DL next week. I'm not going to wish Alcoa luck in the future, because they'll be making their own luck with the talent they have.

That is exactly right, they have a lot of tallent, and I wouldn't be surprised if they do better next year. It is shocking though the amount they lost by, you just can't turnover the ball that many times and win a game, especially to a good team.

You better refer to him as Mr. Cutler after the way he did ya'll in the game.

I said it was gonna be nasty and it was nasty. It must be because we recruit. All those huge lineman we have out there and those unreal athletes. We just win b/c we are private. No, we just work harder than people and got a pretty good coashing staff.