GoMab's 2003 Team Rankings for the Girls?

ball411

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You shouldn't be writing sports rankings for the Tennessean since you have an obvious bias for White County. Journalism is supposed to be objective not subjective.

York beat White County, but White County is still the second best team in the state? I don't think so.

Edited by fbt14

how am i bias? i haven't said anything about white co. it's just a poll.

Ok first of all i don't really keep up with the West teams but i was giving Ridgeway credit for beating us, so there for Jackson NorthSide will take their spot and Cookeville will take Northsides spot in my new poll. If you don't think you are biased towards White County, read some of your posts, if you are a writer then you will be able to tell that you are definately biased towards White County, who to this point has only beaten Cookeville on your home floor. You haven't played any "real" competition yet, but Saturday night we'll find out a little more about White County and we'll see if they are as good as you've built them up to be! No matter what i am going on record right now and saying if you meet Shelbyville in the Region, White County loses by 15. Thats not meant to be degrading towards White County, Shelbyville is just that much stronger and when tournament time rolls around the "little General" will have his troops ready as he always does. :)

New updated poll:

1. Jackson Northside

2. Jackson County

3. Mt. Juliet

4. Shelbyville

5. Livingston Academy

6. Memphis Ridgeway

7. Oak Ridge

8. Oliver Springs

9. Sevier County

10.York Institute

This is a more realistic poll however remember what i've always said about polls!!

Edited by devilfanatic

you are on drugs!

I would have to say if anyone is on drugs it would have to be you as your posts are way out of line, however lets find out Saturday night, if your White County Warriorettes are one of the best teams in the Upper Cumberland and state as you say they are, if they win i'll get on here and apologize, if you lose, you get on here and say I was right and my polls are right! How's that for a challenge? Put your money where your mouth is! :)

I DONT SEE HOW NONE OF THE RANKINGS DONT HAVE SEVIER COUNTY IN THE TOP 3. THEY ONLY LOST 1 PLAYER AND THEY GOT BACK 4 STARTING PLAYERS. THEY MADE IT ALL THE WAY TO THE SEMI FINALS AND LOST BY LIKE 10 OR SOMETING. THEY HAVE AN UNDEFEATED RECORD AND WITH PLAYERS LIKE UNER BROYHILL AND REDDING THEY WILL GO ALL THE WAY THIS YEAR

I think it's funny how everyone is saying that McMinn Central has no chance when they get to teams like Oliver Springs or Livingston Academy. McMinn Central beat Seymore by 4, and half of it's team was playing sick. And Oliver Springs beat Livingston Academy, who got beat by Seymore, so how can everyone keep saying that McMinn Central will not be up there or have a chance at the big show in March? I think you all need to open your eyes, because there is a good chance they could be there.

McMinn Central will not be up there or have a chance at the big show in March? I think you all need to open your eyes, because there is a good chance they could be there

I'm not sure who has been saying that McMinn Central isn't one of the favorites to go to the state out of that Region, but i for one always put them high on my list as teams that we will have to play and beat if we are going to play for a state championship. We have played them the last 3 or 4 years down there in the boro' and all the games were very competitive, so if anything i have McMinn Central as an odds on favorite to get there. :D