Covington Chargers

timbertalker

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The person making those replies is not from Fulton. He is from a team that lost to Fulton. That would be the Anderson Co. Mavericks. A tough team from a town North of Knoxville. Fulton just so happens to play in a region with State Champion 2001 Austin East, and state powerhouse Anderson Co. Which were all ranked in the top 5 all year. I have not seen Covington play, but I know that Knoxville Fulton could beat most 4 and 5 A teams. Good luck to the Fulton Falcons. You guys deserve it.

Edited by PLACALL

This guy has probably never played a down of football in his life. Don't replies like this just make them and their school look Bad like they have no Class what so ever. The Mav shows how much class he has.

I have played more football than you my friend, guaranteed. I am not from Fulton, but support the Mavericks from Anderson County, as PLACALL has posted. We played against Fulton this year and lost to them 14-10. I saw enough to know what I think will happen, and I stick by what I posted earlier. You don't need to get soooo upset, they're gonna go ahead and play the game anyway. Don't try to make this out to be bulletin board material against Fulton; having an opinion different than yours doesn't mean I have no class.

Edited by The Mav

Thank you PLACALL! The Mav is not a part of Fulton in any way....he is a fan from Anderson County. Don't let the things he says reflect on us. We KNOW you are a tough team. This is gonna be a really good game....two well-matched opponents. covington and fulton are very similar. Congratulations on making it to the Boro chargers...can't wait to see ya down there!!! Good luck....stay safe!

GO FALCONS!!!