Best Running backs in the state--All Time

gark242

I would have to say, overall, Dante Hickey from Cleveland. He had a legitimate 4.23 in the 40. Could highjump in track over 7 feet. Never highjumped before in his life, decided to do track, came out in hightops and cleared it on his first try ever. With room to spare. He was amazing. Keith and Kevin Cobb were great backs from Cleveland as well. We had a lot of amazing backs at Cleveland. Stefon Woods, Demetrius Fields, Lavonte Barber, and for the future Will Plumer. He will be anther great back at Cleveland.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest warriorpride12

I say Eddie Moore from Pitt and Sam Pickett from Pitt. Eric Westmoreland from Marion and Derek Spring from Marion. Matt Peardon will be one of the best backs ever too. That is some of the best backs ever.

You might know Riggs was good if you have seen him playing at UT...then again, pretty much any back who played at UT can be considered a great back. Reggie Cobb would've been if he didn't have the drug problem. King from Riverdale was amazing, James Stewart, Travis Stephens, Troy Fleming, Terrance Bell is my new hero, Westmoreland, but I am shocked that no one has mentioned Fred Lane, standout RB from Franklin High School who played for the Carolina Panthers in the NFL until his life was tragically ended.

#27 Troy Fleming isn't a running back..he's a full back.

AC :D