Best of 5A in 2004

center68

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I'm not counting us out by any means. It's just a little frightening to think that we lose all of our offensive skill positions for the most part. But, you can look at what Germantown did this year and be inspiried. I say as long as we have Coach Johnson, who by the way is the Williamson County Coach of the Year, we'll be fine.

Riverdale...in a cakewalk.

Hey don't put us on the backburner just yet. We proved to everyone in the state that hard work when there is a Tornado 5 miles down the road can make you state champions. Don't forget us...because here we come..we're coming right at you..you going to stop us? Just go ahead and pick up your jock now and pack up because you'll never be the Red Devils that were and that are going to be in 2004. We're so hungry for another state championship shot that we're going to do everything in our power to make us better than this year!!! SO JUST REMEMBER RIVERDALE WE"RE NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!!! JUST WAIT-WE"LL SEE YOU AGAIN IN THE 2004 BLUECROSSBOWL ON DECEMBER 6 ONCE AGAIN...SEE YA SOON!

wboyd, you are truly a class act. i guess the best way for me to speak for my warriors and warrior fans on coacht is just to say that your RED DEVILS better put up or shut up next year. and i have news for you---riverdale is not done with germantown yet either. dont get me wrong, gtown had an awesome squad this year, but its hard for me to believe that the talent coming back to gtown is as huge as that the warriors are retaining. i believe that rhs is THE TEAM to beat next year, but it will not be easy, because 5a never is.

example: 1999 rhs team--smoked everybody in regular season, but got beaten by 4 seed dickson county 21-14 in OT.

riverdale will be loaded, but they still must go out and perform every friday night. i'm already looking forward to next season.

GO WARRIORS!!! 2004--STATE TITLE #4!!!!!!!!

wboyd, you are truly a class act. i guess the best way for me to speak for my warriors and warrior fans on coacht is just to say that your RED DEVILS better put up or shut up next year. and i have news for you---riverdale is not done with germantown yet either. dont get me wrong, gtown had an awesome squad this year, but its hard for me to believe that the talent coming back to gtown is as huge as that the warriors are retaining. i believe that rhs is THE TEAM to beat next year, but it will not be easy, because 5a never is.

example: 1999 rhs team--smoked everybody in regular season, but got beaten by 4 seed dickson county 21-14 in OT.

riverdale will be loaded, but they still must go out and perform every friday night. i'm already looking forward to next season.

GO WARRIORS!!! 2004--STATE TITLE #4!!!!!!!!

Dont pay any attention to the newbie....real Germantown fans....the ones here before the bandwagon came rolling around know how hard it will be to even make it back to the BCB. BTW I would love a rematch next year!

thanks big sneaky. i have the deepest respect for fans like you, regardless of the school. i would also love to see a rematch of these two teams next year.

oh yeah, my "put up or shut up" comments are direct towards fans like wboyd who have no idea what type of posts should be on coacht. to any respectable gtwon fans i may have offended by those comments, i apologize.