Can McKenzie Lady Rebels repeat?

sigep40

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The town is McKenzie. The state is Tennessee. You have to see the team to form a rational, intelligent opinion. You don't know what they have until you see them play. They are for real. State material? Don't know. But, don't knock them until you see them!!!

Didn't realize i was knocking them? I merely asked a question, what dominance are you talking about in AA, you can't be talking about McKenzie dominating AA girls basketball in Tennessee. There is only one town and one team that has that honor in this state and its not Mckenzie. So i was just a little confused about the question thats why i asked! :D

5 Peat!!!!!

First off, the post (however misguided) should have been about McKenzie, since that was the title. Jackson County is the best AA girls team in the state, and has been for the past five years. We get it.

Second, the word "dominate" should not be used for a team that finished 16-11, including five losses to single A teams, and another loss to Milan, who finished 5-21. The Lady Rebels did play in the sub-state against Cheatham County, but did so after finishing third in the district tournament and "dominating" both Humboldt and South Side by four points each.

Good luck to all the ladies in West Tennessee this season, including the Lady Rebels. Just get some of your fans a dictionary.

just for your info its LADY BLUE DEVILS, and as usual your ignorance is showing again, i merely asked a question. Jealousy runs rampid on this website.

I knew it was Lady Blue Devils. I remember you posting "Lady Warriors". I was checking your sense of humor because you were giving fellow White Co. fan {90warrior} a hard time and all he{or she} was doing was giving their opinion by putting out their own rankings. Jealous? Not me. AA basketball has been very weak statewide for 5 or 6 years now. I'm happy for Jackson Co. I just believe they couldn't touch some of the powerhouses like South Greene back in the early 90's or Livingston's teams of 89, 90, 94, 95,96{Krantz, Watson, and Co.}.

I just believe they couldn't touch some of the powerhouses like South Greene back in the early 90's or Livingston's teams of 89, 90, 94, 95,96{Krantz, Watson, and Co.}.

You can say what you want and compare this team to that one all night and have an arguement for both sides. However what you can't dispute is the fact that we have won 4 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS in a row, and as for AA being weak the last few years, i guess its safe to say that AAA is even weaker here in this area over that time span as AA has for the most part dominated AAA teams in this area. But i am sure you will argue that point as well, what you can't argue is the fact White County has already lost to AA York and will definately lose to AA Livingston Academy this year but i guess AA is still weak? :angry:

You can say what you want and compare this team to that one all night and have an arguement for both sides. However what you can't dispute is the fact that we have won 4 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS in a row, and as for AA being weak the last few years, i guess its safe to say that AAA is even weaker here in this area over that time span as AA has for the most part dominated AAA teams in this area. But i am sure you will argue that point as well, what you can't argue is the fact White County has already lost to AA York and will definately lose to AA Livingston Academy this year but i guess AA is still weak? :lol:

My earlier post said AA is weaker statewide. I mentioned nothing about this area. York has a good team, but that loss was a fluke. White Co. had players with the flu, shot 20% from the field, and still nearly won the game because they were leading by 4 with 40 sec. to play. I'm not going to make a prediction about us and Livingston. I think these teams are evenly matched. Besides, we were 2-0 against them last year and both teams have pretty much the same players as last year. And by the way, we were 1-0 against Jackson Co.{woo-hoo!!!!} last year. AAA STATEWIDE is also much weaker now than in the early to mid 90's. And yes, AA is still weaker now statewide than it was 10 years ago. :D:D:angry:

My earlier post said AA is weaker statewide. I mentioned nothing about this area. York has a good team, but that loss was a fluke. White Co. had players with the flu, shot 20% from the field, and still nearly won the game because they were leading by 4 with 40 sec. to play. I'm not going to make a prediction about us and Livingston. I think these teams are evenly matched. Besides, we were 2-0 against them last year and both teams have pretty much the same players as last year. And by the way, we were 1-0 against Jackson Co

Wow you are just full excuses aren't ya. Well yes you did beat us last year in a Thanksgiving or Christmas tournament, we had all of our girls very sick, on the verge of taking them to the hospital, shot very poorly from the field, and if not for a very bad crew of officials, that time after time blew call after call we would have still won, we had the lead most of the game. Sound familiar 85 Warrior? Thought so. But i am sure its different because its White County, bottom line is that big of a school system vs this tiny school down here should win by 30 every time, you were lucky to beat us once! and its a good thing you don't play us this year, as you would definately get beaten badly! And so would your boys team for that matter!!!! hahahahahaha :angry: