3rd time is a charm!

crkjon

Almost all of the MOWest fans were classy. If you guys are thinking about gillyboat,znagglepus and newman's posts,They are Maryville haters and not MOWest fans.

MOWest beat Maryville. Us Rebel fans have no room to talk smack to MOWest fans right now.

Congratulations to MOWest on a great season.

Congratulations to Hillsboro on their state title.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Hillsboro, you all played really good! Third times a charm, I don't think the gold will look to bad next to those 2 silvers. B)

WARNING from MHS-Do NOT stare at it for an extended period of time, it will give you a headache! Also do not let small children into the building they WILL think it is chocolate wrapped in a gold rapper! :D

Congratz Hillsboro and good point, those Gold Balls are bright. Kind of sad we missed out on getting another one again this year.

There was Football in Maryville today. About 12 noon many former and present Maryville players got together for some touch ball at the park. They are jsut used to playing in the first week of December! Oh, well after my kid was done watching the game he went down stairs to pump iron!

Great Game...The better team one i guess..Yall held it down...Yall are the better team i cant say nothing bout that..But i think we saw who was the real Mr football....Yea Water fisher didnt do anything 4 tackles no big playes...Peewee Should have got that Yall saw today how good he really is...e plays de and had more tackles then Hilsbro linebackers...So i just wanna say...Yall kno now who was da real Mr. Football...Good luck Trojans Good Luck Hilsbro...Hopefully we will meet again in state...

Ira We r coming for you...Dont forget bout the trojans...We Be up There next season...To give u a warm welcoming to M Town.... B)

Congrats to Hillsboro on a big win. Your impressive win was marred by the poor sportsmanship of some of your players. One was even ejected from the game. And the way some of your players acted after the game should have been embarrassing to the rest of you.

And...why score when you are up 14-0 with 45 seconds left in the game. Why not just take a knee and be gracious in winning.

I came to the game pulling for y'all simply because you are from middle Tennessee, but I left the game feeling like y'all didn't show much class.

FHSrebel, I hated to pull against Franklin cuz of my friends there, especially Coach Johnson, but I did NOT want the Falcons to have to play the Rebels again. I KNEW y'all could beat LC....not that you would, but you certainly could.

I just read the "Tennessean's" account of the Hillsboro game and the coach's comment about their #6, who got thrown out of the game.

''They said he threw a punch,'' Aydelott said. ''It was hard to see. I'm sure it was done in the heat of the moment and when you retaliate it's normally the second guy that gets caught.''

I guess that was for their fan's benefit and/or for the benefit of those who were not at the game. That's just a coach trying to alibi for his thug. I said from VERY early in the game that #6 was trouble. He was running his mouth and goading the opponents from the start. When I pointed it out to the guys I was sitting with, they began to take notice, also. When he finally got ejected, we all said good riddance. He was pretty athletic, but sure didn't display much class.

When I saw Lincoln play earlier in the year, they had a bad trash talker, also. Ironically, he was #6 also. That crap just doesn't impress me.

And I'll say again, I am from middle Tennessee and went to the game to pull for Hillsboro. I was just disappointed in the lack of class by several of their players.

ManChild must be dreaming---When #6 lined up on #98, #98 got drilled. He was no match for #6. He wasn't an impact. Best defensive players for MW was the two linebackers.

I watched as an impartial football fan. #6 was not running his mouth anymore than #98. THese kids have grown up with this garbage. Everyone thinks they are bad and bullitproof. Disappointed in them both for their actions but you see it everytime you watch a football game, high school to the pros.

As for the game, total domination by Hillsboro. They had the real defense. Read all week how good MW was on D. They were over matched and on their heals.

Should #6 have been Mr. Football, thats always a debatable. But one thing for sure, between the two, #6 was the best player on the field.

As Pee Wee said Hillsboro "just beat us." No excuses from the West High Trojans. However we have nothing to be ashamed of! This team came farther than anybody from Morristown ever has!

I will always love this group and carry them in my heart forever! Keep your heads up guys and remember the great times you (we) had B)