FULTON FALCONS....LET THE HATIN BEGIN!

PiGeOnS4LiFe

Ok.....the All-State teams are CRAP!!!! where is MooMoo....Where is J.Long....Where is Albert Harris! Are u kidding me!!!! just proves how valid this topic really is.....where's the respect?!?! That's alright....we got the Gold Ball and the rings....I guess they thought that was enough recognition. No Mr. Football....No All-State.....there will eb no All-KIL Team this year.....maybe some fo our players will make the "All East TN" team the News-Sentinel si having instead of All-KIL!!! This is so stupid!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This TFCA All State Team is not the official team...we should see it later...it will be grouped into offense, defense, specialty players and coaches.

Besides, last year our boys had 6 players on the all state team (3 off, 3 def) and left the 'boro without the hardware...The TFCA can keep the post season accolades, our boys will take the GOLD BALL AND RINGS and be just fine!!!

Go Falcons...Every one of you were All State last Saturday!!!

man this never gets old, me sitting here at work messing with some people i do not know over the internet. i have always been the bottom man shane. 122 kids and could not teach a kid to kick field goals? ;)

At least you are right about something....you have always been the bottom man....at Fulton and at Central.....you didn't play at Fulton (CAUSE YOU COULDN'T) and you don't coach at Central (CAUSE YOUR TERRIBLE....comes from former players...not me).

By the way....you obviously don't know much about math......6 is more than 3 and 2 is more than 1....Fulton didn't need a kicker. Just so ya know...they had one....a good one at that....until he messed up, so get the facts first JanePaul.