FULTON FALCONS....LET THE HATIN BEGIN!

PiGeOnS4LiFe

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOY ALL THIS WANT RESPECT REMINDS OF MACON COUNTY ABOUT A MONTH AGO WANT RESPECT BUT WE GOT WHEN WE GOT AS FAR AS WE DID IN THE PLAYOFFS NOBODY FIGURED WE WOULD BUT "WAY TO GO FULTON FOR WINING STATE ". WE WILL GETCHA ONE OF THESE DAYS :rolleyes:

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FULTON FALCON

2003 3-AAA CHAMPIONS!!!! YALL GOT YALLS RINGS BOYS YOU DESERVE THEM.

WAY TO GO BIG BLUE

2003 REGION 4 3-AAA CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!1

REMEMBER THE YEAR OF THE TIGERS. WIN OR LOSE

1.....2.......3......... HIT SOME BODY AND GETCHA YA SOME NEXT SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

You JohnPaul KNOW that Fulton will NEVER play Central....and viceversa....unless we have to! Not a good situation at all. Now if you wanna run yoiur mouth some more you CAN get called out....along with all your other buddies up there in Fountain City.

AS ALWAYS.......GO FALCONS!!!

I see what ya mean RebelRon!!!

Why won't Fulton and Central play? I'm hearing from Central coaches that Fulton is scared to play them. I know the 2003 Fulton High Saying was, "We Ain't Never Scared" so what's the real deal behind the Fulton and Central situation? Why won't yall play each other or scrimmage?

I mean, AE and Central scrimmages in the Fall and Spring and there is a lot bad blood there too so don't be saying that it will get ugly. Because I seen ugly last August when these two took the field.

Edited by AERoadrunners

BOY ALL THIS WANT RESPECT REMINDS OF MACON COUNTY ABOUT A MONTH AGO.

After reading this thread , it seems to me that all the whining Macon Co. was doing went over to Fulton after the semi-final game. :rolleyes:

FULTON IS 2003 3-A STATE CHAMPIONS!!!

Now, just learn how to handle it! It's a great feeling if you know how. I've been there, done that, and even got the T-shirt to prove it! :D

:o

(Get over it already! It's tough at the top and some of you Fulton fans can't take it.)

Billygoat says that Maryville fans have no life?

Billygoat has been banned 3 or 4 times. He goes by different names on this forum. On this thread he is talking to himself. Talk about having no life.

We Rebel fans want to talk about Maryville. We Rebel fans have better things to do than trash other teams all the time.

Oh I see John Paul is back on the scene.... Always hating because you didn't cut it at Fulton when you went there or tried to coach there.... But to everyone Fulton and Central last played in 96 at Fulton and Central won 35 to 21 if I remember right... The reason they don't play anymore is because there would always be a fight no matter what or where the game was played.... Too much bad blood between the two schools.... So John Ru Paul... Stop hating because Central was sitting at home while Fulton brought the "SHIP" back to Knox-Vegas...

Holla at cha boy....

ShaneC

Oh I see John Paul is back on the scene.... Always hating because you didn't cut it at Fulton when you went there or tried to coach there.... But to everyone Fulton and Central last played in 96 at Fulton and Central won 35 to 21 if I remember right... The reason they don't play anymore is because there would always be a fight no matter what or where the game was played.... Too much bad blood between the two schools.... So John Ru Paul... Stop hating because Central was sitting at home while Fulton brought the "SHIP" back to Knox-Vegas...

Holla at cha boy....

ShaneC

I understand that about the fighting but take AE/Fulton game for instance; There's always something bad that happens at that game. But its still being played. I don't think that's the reason behind Fulton and Central not playing. I want to know the truth. Fights can happen anywhere and that shouldn't be the only reason why this game isn't being played.

AE, it's not really about fights. I don't know who you've been talking to that says they coach at Central & that they want to play Fulton because I highly doubt that. The Central coaches don't want to play just like the Fulton coaches don't care about playing Central. The story has been told a million times on here about how Central got caught recruiting, got in trouble with TSSAA & got fined. There's been bad blood ever since. I heard DumbPaul is the laughing stock over there at Central anyway!

GO FALCONS!