FULTON FALCONS....LET THE HATIN BEGIN!

PiGeOnS4LiFe

You've got my respect. I only saw the Falcons play two games this year - week 7 at Anderson Co. and the championship game against Covington. The coaching staff at Fulton did an excellent job with their kids this year. It was amazing how much this team improved during the second half of the season. It looked as if the coaches developed more and more confidence in Long as the year progressed. In the championship game, they just let him go out and make the plays. And Stevens was THE MAN. He did it all and was one of the best players I saw this year. I hope he gets everything in order to have a successful career following high school. I know you guys are state champs, and I believe you could compete with any team in the state - no matter what classification. I just wish that some Fulton fans (notice I said some, not all) would show a little more humility and not talk so crazy.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TheBigRedDog is sniffing glue. You can make a strong arguement for Fulton being the best team of any classification by seasons end. They certainly handled Covington at least as easily as Germantown did, and Fulton was much more balanced on offence than G'town. For you to list off all these teams that YOU think could beat Fulton is sillyness.

Amen Craig....now Fulton needs to learn that old sports proverb..."Act like you been there before".......act like champions on here not chumpions. Liked the game but this talk sours me.....

That's real cute bulldog! B) My post had NOTHING.....NOTHING to do with the people on CoachT. It had NOTHING to do with this year by itself. We're talkin about Fulton High School Football. Period. I'm not asking people to bow down to us or nothing. Fulton should be ranked. Period. End of discussion. I've said NOTHING AT ALL saying Germantown or anybody else for that matter SHOULDN'T be ranked.....you people must have very selective memories. I'm not slamming or putting down or minimizing any other teams.....that is until youattack me.

It's crazy that so many people don't rank Fulton even after winning the ship. If you idiots can't say something that makes sense then I am seriously done talkih to ya'll about it. I didn't take it to a personsl level....look at the numbers....look at game film....show me that you have SOME knowledge at all. Why shouldn't Fulton be ranked?!?! You're covering the question at hand with personal shots at me and other Fulton fans....we have nothing to do with it. The things I am talking aboput have taken place ON THE FIELD! These players and coaches at Fulton ARE in the top of the state. I guess you all really don't know ANYTHING about football obviously. Fans....and certainly CoachT members.....have nothing to do with the game. I am talking about FOOTBALL.....ya'll are talking about me. So-be-it. That's the last time I try to have a valid discussion with you freaks. Guess I'll just stick with talking to my peeps from Fulton and AE....and of course HappyHighlander.

As always....GO FALCONS!!!

BTW.....I'd say that down-south whoopin Fulton laid on covington... is acting like they've been there before! Guess you just forgot about that though! :)