Best coach in East Tennessee

cmslinebacker889

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, but unaka has never beaten me. i dont even play basketball i am just stating the obvious. This was a thread for "Best Coach in East Tennessee", not "Unaka Rangers Totally Kick Major ######!". Make a new thread if you wanna whine about the lack of respect that your school gets.

Ok if you wanna state the facts...lets see....Unaka's coach did get "Coach of the Year" in TSSAA, just won a state title, has always had a winning season and always making it deep into the post season. Im not bragging or anything GX270..im just stating the facts. DEAL WITH IT........i'll start a thread and bake a cake if you want me too !!! :P

I've known Donald Ensor for years and he is a great coach. His teams always play hard and they play anybody anywhere. Coach Smith from Bradley Central does an outstanding job. Randy Moore coaches 2 teams and they don't miss a beat. Mike Hutchens from Catholic gets overlooked evey year. KCHS has gone 83-29 over the last 4 years. People criticize D-II but they have some talent at those schools. Most of them recruited except at KCHS. Hutchens plays with the hand he is dealt.

Your vote for best coach is about as good of choice as your pick for best QB. Way off base!! Your coach intentionally threw a game in the district tourney (according to friends in the area, did not see it myself) just so he would not have to meet Bradley until the region final. It worked out because you are in the 'Boro, but the best coach does not intentionally lose games!!!

825211852[/snapback]

Yeah sure, who have you been listening to. I've ask crowder himself and he said. "he has never 'thrown' a game." He has lost games, but never thrown.