Best Fans in TN

Shotface

B) Everyone here should know that Rockwood fans are the rowdiest of the bunch...did yall not see that student section against Cosby...they were fired up...that was one of the loudest games ive been to because of Rockwoods student section...they make signs and everyone stands up in the bleachers and they like all have homemade tshirts on...they are on key...how bout them tigers......!!!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you can do is laugh huh? Well, we may not be near as big as D-B, but our students get just as wild as any, and if you ever watched the news, every time they show an Alcoa game the cameraman zooms in on the students for a shot (we're usually jumping up and down like Duke), maybe somebody bumps the cameraman, I dunno....but they like to get shots of us, now I don't recall seeing any of D-B, hmm....but watch the news tonight, I guarantee you'll see the Marsh Pit, I wasn't there cause of baseball.

P.S.

Sorry, TnVols23 and ahsbaseball06, heard the game was pretty wild

Woohoo, get the fine china out for tonight Daisy, our student section was on the news!!!

Is that something new??? They must have started that this year just because of you Alcoa fans. Haha, watch WBIR tonight and you'll see the OrangeCrush in effect. We had easily over 250 packed into our little section at the Den. Hopefully, they'll show the dunk by Mykail and show us jumping like crazy...

"Our fans would make you all feel stupid and leave before the game gets started." Nope, no you wouldn't. Before the tip is our specialty. I like how all these people are saying "We do research and chant things to the players". That's also something that's not new. You gotta do better than that.

"Come to Mo West tonight baby you will see the loudest hypiest crowd in all of the land!!!!!!!!!". Well, I'd love to come and see what you all are about, but I had prior arrangements as we beat Science Hill at home. See, we were at home because we won our Region...Why does Alcoa have to play away??? Oh yeah, I know why.

ummm.....okay go ahead and talk all the smack you want too but we had 70 people signed up, which is....let's see----about 25% of our school there----but our BASEBALL and SOFTBALL coaches didnt let their teams come, so you need to know what you're talking about before you go talkin stuff. And to let you know....Alcoa had Less people at the game, but even the REFEREES said we were louder....so you know, I hope that we do get to see this so called "Orange Crush" for ourselves, so we can show you what a real student section is....

ooh so you were talking to the refs? hmm i wondered why that last walk wasnt called lol...just messing yall played a good game and came back....we made to many turnovers and missed a few to many foul shots..i give yall all the credit...

but oh this student section thing your wrong..sorry hate to break it to you but see we are AA we both have the same amount of students..and we had at least 25 or 30 more than you guys did and were alot louder. but good luck to yall at state!

ummm.....okay go ahead and talk all the smack you want too but we had 70 people signed up, which is....let's see----about 25% of our school there----but our BASEBALL and SOFTBALL coaches didnt let their teams come, so you need to know what you're talking about before you go talkin stuff. And to let you know....Alcoa had Less people at the game, but even the REFEREES said we were louder....so you know, I hope that we do get to see this so called "Orange Crush" for ourselves, so we can show you what a real student section is....

All I hear is crying...you and Farragut have something in common. You make excuses why your student section isn't as loud as the other. And, 70 of 400 is not 25%, I believe it's 17%. We had 300 of 1250, so I guess that means 130% of our school was there. We had 25% actually. See, we do get a good education here in Clinton. You more that likely won't see us, because we're AAA and you're AA...but I would also love to be able to meet and prove the who the best is.