Who are the best High School Girls Players

LBQuarterbackClub

Please list your best overall girls players of all time from your school. You can list them from different era's if you wish.

At Lawrence Co High School we have been blessed with a lot of good players over the last 10 years:

Our 1998 State Championship team had 5 great players:

Wendy Hartsfield

Katie Smith

Mel Saxon

Brandi Bean

Kayla Goodwin

0ur 2001 State Tournament :

Mary Beth Berry

Arleigh Brackin

Add to our list Kim Loop all time leading scorer at Martin Methodist 1999 State :justwrestle: tournament team

Edited by LBQuarterbackClub

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Livingston Academy has been blessed over the years with many great players that played in Division 1 ball. Here is a list of the LA girls players just some that I can remember where they played at. If I left some out fill free to add more.

1. Leslie Smith-Vanderbilt

2. Amy Brown- Louisanna Tech (D-1 National Runners-up)

3. Elizabeth Maxwell "Woodard"- Florida

4. Amilia Adcock "Melton"- UAB

5. Tiffany Krantz-Auburn

6. Sunday Watson-Indiana

7. Paige Smith-Austin Peay

8. Jenna Baltimore- Tennessee Tech

9. Misty Garrett-Tennessee Tech

10. Andrea Brown-Tennessee Tech

11. Katrina Beechboard-Tennessee Chattanooga

12. Megan Thompson-Freed Hardman

This was just a breif list of the collegiate careers rendered from Livingston Academy!

In reply to Validation 1's Shondona Perkins never really showed us what she could really do because of her Junior and Senior years being rehab years for ACL surgery. Being a great player means you are on the court and contributing to your teams winning season. I agree she was probably the best athelete we had but unfortunately we never got to see her play at that level. :D

White County's Kellie Jolly. Back to back to back National Championships at UT.

85, just so we can say we agreed on something, I had the priviledge of coaching her in AAU and she is and was a true winner all the way. A great family and just plain good people. She would be in my top 10 of 30 years of coaching and very near the top.

Sequatchie County-Jennifer Lockhart 5-11 post-wing, 91-92. 4 year starter, averaged 25 and 10 a game her sr year. Scored 21 in the region against Brown and Livingston, ranked about 10th nationally, her junior year, 27 against McMinn Central the last game of her career. School record 42 points one game against a pretty good East Ridge team that was AAA at the time and had 2 players play other sports in college. Scored 21 in the first quarter one game, believe it was against Howard. Only all-state girls basketball player at school. Played Division I at College of Charleston, had some ankle problems I believe and didn't become a great college player but was awfully strong in high school. Head volleyball coach at the school now and assistant in basketball. Close 2nd, guard Chandra Bradford, 95-96, 22 a game or so as a senior, made 11 3's in 3 quarters one night. Played Division I at Troy State.