Matman Rankings

Guest HenryHanson

Hey matman, you are doing pretty well. I agree with Texas23, If you read all of Henry Hansons posts, and some of the others, most are unhappy because one of their own isnt ranked. Or there is another reason they want to discredit you. Most of us appreciate the time and effort you put forth, with incomplete information. Those who do and dont deserve to be ranked will sort it out in Feb. at the state tourney. To make more of it than that by questioning on line whether or not a kid deserves to be ranked is demeaning to the kid in question especially if his name is mentioned. Thats a little immature. If we think someone was left out,just mention it in an email to matman,he would appreciate the information. Often times people know things he would appreciate a heads up on. His email is on the other site. Dont bash him here, send the helpful info to him instead. Its much more constructive. Besides, some of you using more than one name are transparent anyway. Keep it coming Matman. Hopefully with the help of constructinve and informative email from your critics, not sarcastic disection used to discredit your efforts.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey matman, you are doing pretty well. I agree with Texas23, If you read all of Henry Hansons posts, and some of the others, most are unhappy because one of their own isnt ranked. Or there is another reason they want to discredit you. Most of us appreciate the time and effort you put forth, with incomplete information. Those who do and dont deserve to be ranked will sort it out in Feb. at the state tourney. To make more of it than that by questioning on line whether or not a kid deserves to be ranked is demeaning to the kid in question especially if his name is mentioned. Thats a little immature. If we think someone was left out,just mention it in an email to matman,he would appreciate the information. Often times people know things he would appreciate a heads up on. His email is on the other site. Dont bash him here, send the helpful info to him instead. Its much more constructive. Besides, some of you using more than one name are transparent anyway. Keep it coming Matman. Hopefully with the help of constructinve and informative email from your critics, not sarcastic disection used to discredit your efforts.

DOESN'T IT WASTE MUCH OF OUR TIME FOR SOME OF US TO HAVE MULTIPLE USER NAMES? DOESN'T IT WATER THINGS DOWN AND MAKE OUR INTERACTIONS LESS THAN GENUINE AND MISLEADING?

I DON'T BELIEVE WE SHOULD DO THAT. OR MANY MAY NOT WANT TO SPEND THEIR VALUABLE TIME ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD.

SOMS

I will start with 145 DII, Matt Morales deserves to be ranked. His record at FRHS Inv.

1 J Blair MCC 4-0-0

2 B Davis FH 3-1-0

3 P Walsh KEN 4-1-0

4 M Morales RYN 4-2-0

5 D Smith WEB 4-2-0

6 R Farinella FAR 5-3-0

7 Y Beki BA 4-2-0

8 E Campbell HEN 3-3-0

He has wrestled very well even going up to 45 from 40. At CBHS he had some of the best matches and unfortunate reffing in the tournament. I would give him 4th at least 4th

Unfortunate reffing? Sounds to me like you are blaming someone else for your kid losing. It's good to know that the irish parents are teaching their kids not to take responisibility for themselves, but to make an excuse.

Unfortunate reffing? Sounds to me like you are blaming someone else for your kid losing. It's good to know that the irish parents are teaching their kids not to take responisibility for themselves, but to make an excuse.

Gopher 15 I am not making excuses for anything. I Know Matt is better than he is ranked. Again I say to you any other GOPHERS out in the wrestling world...come get you some!!!!!! My statement had nothing to do with Matt our what we teach our kids. It was my view of the tournament. If you don't agree with it do not lay it back on our kids. We do teach our kids to CRUSH the competition.

Again you Gopher boys must have really been beat up by my Irish in the past. You seem to take all my post a little to personal. Or you could just be Catholic haters. Whatever you are we will cya in Chatt & Clarksville that will settle it all.

I must agree with others who say matman does great with the info he has. I do apreciate his work and time spent.

But the Gophers can go back in the hole....

I've never posted before, but this is really getting my goat. ID, if you think it's garbage, why lower yourself to respond to the post? Like I tell my kids when they're acting like this: Just ignore each other. And that's what I'm going to do from now on.

If you can't do that, start a new thread and keep it between yourslelves.

It was, then I was challenged..by someone who appears to not know of which he speaks....did you actually think I would not respond to your garbage? Again let's try and focus on fair rankings and dialogue that is constructive. Not petty sniping at a team you seem to dislike!!!

Apparently anyone who disagrees with you is just speaking garbage! But you are aloowed to disagree with others because you know so much! I don't know the first thing about father Ryan, I am just ammused by the fact that you don't seem to know the first thing about anythinr outside of that school!