Giles County Fans and Students

GCcoach

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you what...I have days when I need to be jerked up a notch and I am going on 25 yrs. old. I don't have to hide behind a screen name...I am at just about every home ballgame and a majority of the student cheering section knows who I am...look at the screen name. Anytime you guys want to meet at a GC game and talk basketball...let me know, I would love too. Maybe you guys could teach me a thing or two.

Why is everyone getting so sensitive?

Come on, who cares what us nerds think? Last night at the GC BA game I noticed that it was very easy to get into the minds of the GC players. This to me was a sign of weakness and immaturity which is apparently not a problem thus far in the season. On the other hand I think this could come back to hurt them later in the season. The players would actually turn and respond to things that were being said to them from the student section. That is lame. Ironically this is happening on this forum. This Giles County dad can't take the verbal abuse and criticism towards his player which happens to be a huge part of the game, ON ANY LEVEL. I think that is what makes sports so great... The competitive nature. Lighten up.

My question to the Giles County students and fans is why are you not supporting the girls team. They need and deserve your support as well as the boys. The game Friday night with Loretto is a very important game and if you are all "fans" then you will give the girls as much support as you do the boys. Lets hear it Friday night for both teams.