UNAKA WINS OVER CLOUDLAND

kryptonite20

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good win uhs were you lucky maybe did chs play there best probably did uhs not hardly and pujo sounds like you wont be happy until uhs does beat them by 40 and you finally can justify the football score if that is what you want then how will the people of roan mountain feel about you for wishing this on the chs bball team just wondering and go ahead pick on my lack of grammar and spelling that is always a steaming comeback of yours so as

Wow, it must have been an excellent game. I wish I could have made it. From what I have heard and read, it was a hard fought battle and both teams deserved the win. Congrats to Unaka on a hard fought victory and great job to the Landers on a great effort. The Unaka vs. Cloudland game in Roan Mountain will hopefully be just as exciting. I can see where Pujo is coming from talking about Unaka fans predicting a blowout, but a win is a win no matter the margin. Once again congrats to Unaka!

Only responding to all the threats the Unaka people were making about running up the score on us. You were very fortuneate to get a W,much less a blowout.

If you would take your head out from where it shouldn't be and check earlier posts, you would see that most people were talking about baseball. Only the crazy people were predicting a blow-out in basketball.

This must have been a classic. Cloudland is much better than I anticipated. We did have a key starter out when we played them. Unaka is Unaka. They just played hard all the time. I read about the game on the Coach T home page. Chambers and Tolley must have played great for their teams. Can University High play with Cloudland and Unaka?

They have a couple of big guys. For the most part their quick as cats and as far as the best player, well I think that might have to be chambers, or on another day it could be cline, or collins, or jones, or....do ya get my drift. They play team ball not me ball. It takes all 5 to win not just 1. As far as scoring, it's usually chambers but a couple of games ago collins lit it up. Jones has been doing well under the bucket. I think their biggest problems is that there have been open shots for the guys under the basket but the point guards don't pass the ball. But that's ok coach Ensor will remedy that. <_<