Maryville's Alex Rouse

bizazz

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He should definately quit baseball this year as well to work on his game more since he was asked by "Big Phil" I am happy for the guy because I hated seeing that injury his junior year. I knew he was good but I thought it would kill his college chances. I guess he got lucky since Fulmer's daughter goes to Maryville. But hey we all need alittle luck when something like that happens.

• 4 weeks later...

From a guy who has watch Rouse. He should stay with baseball and try to make the team at a plase like ETSU or Maryville College. MY view is his family must know Fullmer's because without that inside line I think he has little chance of getting to wear Orange comming out of HS. He is a great athlete but not D1 in football or baseball.

i go to mhs and rouse isnt walkin on he got a scholarship but its not athletic but he is gonna play football for ut.

The only Rouse UT is looking at is Fred for the 2005 Recruiting Class from Tallahassee FL. If Alex signed me and the local paper missed it. Good luck in Baseball and good luck to Alex.

It was announced during the late sportscast on one of the Knoxville TV stations. I also heard about it second hand from an adult who knows him.

Based on the story he's been invited to walk on. Therefore there wouldn't be any signing ceremony or announcement.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.