Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Keeper333

Brandon Right for sure, I played with him for 2 years and he is unbelievable. He will be getting scholarship offers from every big school by the time he is a senior. He could be one of the best to come out of the city for a while. He is only going to get better.

It's Be Right.

The kid is phenomenal. Thaddeous Young is a great player, and I think he might be a better all around player than Brandon Wright by the time he is a senior because:

1-Plays better competetion

2-Plays every position (i.e. brings the ball down the court, shoots 3's,etc)

I think Brandon Wright is phenomenal, when we played him a couple weeks ago he had 3 or 4 blocks on the first posession! When he is a senior he will be the best sophomore in the state, he might not be the most well rounded (heck what 7 footers are!) but he is a great player, and the sky is the limit for that kid.

Brandon Wright received more hype than anyone on this list. I have only seen him play once and he is a tremendous talent. What seperates Thad Young is his ability to play all positions. Depending on the opposing defense Young will play anywhere on the court. When we played Nat. ranked Lauringburg Acad. from Nor. Car. , because of their tall guards, Thad was moved to the point, where he scored 28 points and 11 assts. Against Hillcrest he was moved to the Shooting Guard position where he went 4-4 on 3's. We will find out the next two years when they go head to head. As Mitchell's AD, I have been in conversation with B.A. AD coach Pratt and the games should be finalized by May.

Brandon Wright received more hype than anyone on this list. I have only seen him play once and he is a tremendous talent. What seperates Thad Young is his ability to play all positions. Depending on the opposing defense Young will play anywhere on the court. When we played Nat. ranked Lauringburg Acad. from Nor. Car. , because of their tall guards, Thad was moved to the point, where he scored 28 points and 11 assts. Against Hillcrest he was moved to the Shooting Guard position where he went 4-4 on 3's. We will find out the next two years when they go head to head. As Mitchell's AD, I have been in conversation with B.A. AD coach Pratt and the games should be finalized by May.

Coach Flatt, you mean.

Brandon Wright can play every position, too...he just doesn't because Coach Pitts doesn't believe in a one-man show. Brandon knows his role and does it very well, but that doesn't mean he couldn't perform other jobs if necessary. I remember Gomab writing in the summer that Brandon once played PG for his AAU team and was extremely effective. He has unlimited shooting range and superb ball-handling skills, giving him the ability to play anywhere on the court.

My vote goes to Mr. Wright.