Who r the 10 best divison A bball players

DAWGFAN44

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This reply is to dawgfan 44.I would just like to say that I would agree with your picks from Dresden Im not sure about your pick from South Fulton, but what I am really confused about is the fact that you left out one of the starters of the Gleason team Amber Wiseman.Was there a reason for this or has she quit since the South Fulton game?

4 of the best players in all of class A. ( Dresden) .they should win state no doubt..lol

The team will all come together once PG Kaci Bailey is back!! They are awesome now..just think how much Kaci will add back...they have all stepped up their games to keep winning ball games but once Kaci is back...the show is on!!! Good luck girls...all the way!!

singleabballfan i am realy sorry about Amber Wiseman not being put on my list SHE is a fantastic basketball player and i have no clue how i could ever forget a person like her she is like my best friend and i forgot her i cant believe i did that i would however not change the SF player out for Amber Wiseman she Amber is an AWESOME basketball player however i would not change out a single person on my list I will just have a list of 11 they all deserve credit they are all fanstastic basketball players please excuse me for not putting Amber Wiseman on my list that was a terrible mistake please forgive me everyone

I think that Natalie Watson #25 from Frank Hughes in Clifton could be in the running for a spot on the top ten. I have not seen these other girls that have been mentioned play but Watson is a fantastic player. She is usually lights out from behind the arch and can drive to the hole and has a sweet running jump shot. Plus everyone knows how tuff the defense is against Summertown and last Friday night Watson put 50 points on the board against them.

Last i checked this mighty Dresden was getting beat by Trenton, i am sure all of these girls are good ball players but you really should get outside of west tn, ever hear of a school by the name of "Clarkrange" 6 state championships ring a bell? they have one of the best players in any classification in the state, 6'1 Michelle Snow. If you make it to the state then you will find out how good she is, trust me, they only lost to Livingston Academy by 3 points the other night and had the game won, lead it throughout. She's got my vote for Class A Miss Basketball! :lol:

Yea I have heard of them..just never seen them play....I bet they are good..these girls from Dresden are some of my good friends and we played during the summer together so I got to stick up for my girls!! I am not saying yours aren't good..I was just showing a lil support and I do get outside of West Tn...I play ball in Middle Tn....

I think that Natalie Watson #25 from Frank Hughes in Clifton could be in the running for a spot on the top ten. I have not seen these other girls that have been mentioned play but Watson is a fantastic player. She is usually lights out from behind the arch and can drive to the hole and has a sweet running jump shot. Plus everyone knows how tuff the defense is against Summertown and last Friday night Watson put 50 points on the board against them.

Ladyliondad, yea a bunch of people could put up 50+ points..if they shot as many times as she did that game, nobody else had over 5 points!

If your gonna put a post like that up atleast give it the right title The best division A bball players in Dresden,Gleason, and South Fulton. There are other players that are better than the 10 mentioned such as Merideth Richardson, Crystal Eason, Michelle Snow, .... the list goes on. Don't get me wrong you listed some heck of some ball players and 3 or 4 of them probably are or will be top ten players in division A but there is a big difference in being a good team and being a great individual player.